HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
This is a really funny bug I found, not sure if anyone else have found it, although they probably have in some other obscure places on the internet.
If you do cancel the 3rd hit of Fists' attack chains into a Dragon Punch/Rising Uppercut (which is done by doing a Z motion on your keyboard or controller, forward > down > down forward) then continue spamming your attack button, you'll repeatedly perform that 3rd hit until you stop or are forced to stop. Funny bug and maybe really useful to squeeze out tons of damage but it's kind of hard to do so idk if you should.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
This is a really funny bug I found, not sure if anyone else have found it, although they probably have in some other obscure places on the internet.
If you do cancel the 3rd hit of Fists' attack chains into a Dragon Punch/Rising Uppercut (which is done by doing a Z motion on your keyboard or controller, forward > down > down forward) then continue spamming your attack button, you'll repeatedly perform that 3rd hit until you stop or are forced to stop. Funny bug and maybe really useful to squeeze out tons of damage but it's kind of hard to do so idk if you should.
No, actually since I wasn't using that weapon I didn't notice it!

pepebotica

Apr 27, 2024
Greetings, can anyone help me? I don't know how to use the patches.
or may not work with version 2.1?

Thanks a lot!

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes