A 3D Animation collection By Denis Porco​

Updated: 2022-10-11
Artist: DenisPorco - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Varies
Length: 5 hrs+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Fix Info:
Collection List Download:
2022-09-09 update:
Home Assault: - - - -

Annotation 2020-02-27 073227.png Annotation 2020-02-27 073439.png Annotation 2020-02-27 073703.png Annotation 2020-02-27 073816.png Annotation 2020-02-27 074452.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
i dont rly get the corupted videos fix but im just downloading it so well see what i come up with :D

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
i dont rly get the corupted videos fix but im just downloading it so well see what i come up with :D
Some of the vids are corrupt. the extra file contains the fixed videos.

You might not wanna bother tbh. I've skipped through a bunch of the vids and it's pretty terrible. It's like Dreamcast graphics and PS1 animation. Can't believe the guy actually gets money on patreon for this, especially with all the blender and cinema4d artists out there that look like pixar quality compared to this. Also most of the vids are straight up weird shit.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2018
Some of the vids are corrupt. the extra file contains the fixed videos.

You might not wanna bother tbh. I've skipped through a bunch of the vids and it's pretty terrible. It's like Dreamcast graphics and PS1 animation. Can't believe the guy actually gets money on patreon for this, especially with all the blender and cinema4d artists out there that look like pixar quality compared to this. Also most of the vids are straight up weird shit.
Remember , 90% of everything is crap. There's quite a few collections here (Maiden Masher, Darklust and General Butch to name a few) are pure garbage.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Well my friend this type of animation cannot be compared with sfm or blender It takes artist usually 6 months to make 10 minute videos the way you want them. I happen to love Denis Porco Videos They are TK-17 videos he produces quite a few every month ,his storys and concept, nobody else touches those subjects. Sure sone older vids are kinda jerky but still fun to watch and entertaining compared to all the same generic bullshit weve been fed the past few years. Now to those who likes Freaky tk17 videos denis porco is for you, those who is looking for perfect blender 10 sec loops stay the hell out of here :) You have the right to dislike but others may diagree with you, some may be more open minded then you are :) One thing for sure you either like em or dislike em no in between with Denis Porco !!!

VR04

Jun 26, 2018
Well my friend this type of animation cannot be compared with sfm or blender It takes artist usually 6 months to make 10 minute videos the way you want them. I happen to love Denis Porco Videos They are TK-17 videos he produces quite a few every month ,his storys and concept, nobody else touches those subjects. Sure sone older vids are kinda jerky but still fun to watch and entertaining compared to all the same generic bullshit weve been fed the past few years. Now to those who likes Freaky tk17 videos denis porco is for you, those who is looking for perfect blender 10 sec loops stay the hell out of here :) You have the right to dislike but others may diagree with you, some may be more open minded then you are :) One thing for sure you either like em or dislike em no in between with Denis Porco !!!
good job, some people just don't get that other types of animation are good and that people like it, they just go all out saying that it's crappy compared to those generic blender and sfm loops

Reactions: magix69

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
can some one help pls! i downloaded every file, and than they all error before i can extract them! is it because they're rar files inside rar files?

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
can some one help pls! i downloaded every file, and than they all error before i can extract them! is it because they're rar files inside rar files?
update your winrar and seven zip then right click the first rar extract here

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote