HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hello to all the leeches in this forum.
So I am Denisporco and I am going to give you this gift.....here is to you the mega link OF ALL MY NEWEST AND LONGEST VIDEOS(There are some older ones too)
Before you say all my videos are poop ,watch them,then if you enjoy 20 seconds looping videos those are your business!
This for me is not a job but a pastime,I do everything by myself without outside help,Of course I don't compete with anyone!
Take advantage of this because the link will change soon !
Greetings also to my former patreons who hang around this forum !

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
denisporco I have always enjoyed your work! The beastiality ones most of all! Would you please be able to share Doggy Doggy please?

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I've been searching for a video of his for a few years now where a nazi bust into a house and assaults a mother and her daughter while saying racist shit. I know it's weird to ask for this but the last time I saw the video, let's just say I lied every time I went into Xvideos and hit 18+. I'm feeling nostalgic and wanted to see if it was as good as I remembered.

Edit: I know it's this guy, I just don't know how to get to it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rf96

DefectiveConan

Sep 13, 2021
I've been searching for a video of his for a few years now where a nazi bust into a house and assaults a mother and her daughter while saying racist shit. I know it's weird to ask for this but the last time I saw the video, let's just say I lied every time I went into Xvideos and hit 18+. I'm feeling nostalgic and wanted to see if it was as good as I remembered.

Edit: I know it's this guy, I just don't know how to get to it.
honestly, im also kinda in a similar boat. been looking for a video along the lines of "twin gemini bbw" and it was on xvideos but i guess it got nuked a few years ago. i even went through the patreon and couldnt find it...

Reactions: TankH04
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote