natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
never mind I found someone with the same issue where the save was fixed I just got a dumb ass name now but im happy got to play it threw to the end

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
So the text gets missing been fix or what is the solution to that bug? This issue occurs while u meet victoria the reporter? Really like this game but i hv to uninstall it because i couldnt understand what to do if cant read because the texts are missing. Thanks. Do i hv to reinstall it?
If android there is a version some posts back that fix it

Reactions: Zeruvex

Foundee99

Apr 28, 2020
please tell where to buy the computer. i overall played just one task is left is that get money to buy computer. i got money but where to buy PC. what can i do in next step when richered said to go centeral park for dimitri,Time always over but where to find dimitri .if someone knows (reply me)

Apr 2, 2019
Yeah, but your walkthrough is visualy much better :)
Thank you very much for your kind words.
As I looked through your walkthrough, i had to discover that sometimes a walkthrough in an organized, easy-to-understand visual format (and thats not a critisism-please, don't get it wrong) for the readers is much better than my version.

Ghostrider23

Apr 13, 2020
Extended, this is the word
First of all, I would like to say that your game is amazing on how it introduces the characters and what the overall mission is of the story. I like the characters you have designed and they fit very well. Secondly, I wrote extended. I am not sure what you are referring to.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
First of all, I would like to say that your game is amazing on how it introduces the characters and what the overall mission is of the story. I like the characters you have designed and they fit very well. Secondly, I wrote extended. I am not sure what you are referring to.
I meant that new update is an extended version of chapter one: several new scenes, better english translation, fixed bugs. complete walkthrough... (soon coming)

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
hmmmmmmmmm... I'm supposed to go see Dimitri on a timer. Nothing on the map showing his office, tried clicking on everything to the East anyway but nothing :(

Bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Reactions: Tom567h

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
hmmmmmmmmm... I'm supposed to go see Dimitri on a timer. Nothing on the map showing his office, tried clicking on everything to the East anyway but nothing :(

Bug or I'm doing something wrong?
Richard isnot ready to give his address ??

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes