Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Backhole.
Doira scene not working. After this update, doira is not going to park. Not much to talk with her near pool

When my mc again went to Richards office at night, it showed that mc need to to talk with jeff. But jeff is already dead in the previous update at chapter end. & My mc went to Jeff's house. Jeff is still here. Is he a ghost ?? Hehe & usb available in my inventory also missing. Why ??? WTH is this update

Last edited:

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
The fighting minigame does not work at all. It lags insanely on my (pretty high end) pc and blocking only works 1% of the time.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
It was already annoying. It is more annoying now. But it is still working in my android though.
Anyway, new doira yoga scene with this update is available to u ??
I said in the changelog "For the best experience, restart the game"

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Backhole.
Doira scene not working. After this update, doira is not going to park. Not much to talk with her near pool

When my mc again went to Richards office at night, it showed that mc need to to talk with jeff. But jeff is already dead in the previous update at chapter end. & My mc went to Jeff's house. Jeff is still here. Is he a ghost ?? Hehe & usb available in my inventory also missing. Why ??? WTH is this update
Continue playing after end of chapter = play side stories (not main story)

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes