a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is Violet the one from the store and then at the bar?

If so I turned her down at the bar and have nothing to do with her and just now its says I helped her with something about her ankle, I have never done any thing with her yet.

She should not even have MC's phone number.
denoscity 2020-04-30 11-20-34-38.jpg I have never help her out side of what happen at the store in the beginning of the game.
Wrong girl but still have never help any girl with an ankle problem.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020

If so I turned her down at the bar and have nothing to do with her and just now its says I helped her with something about her ankle, I have never done any thing with her yet.

She should not even have MC's phone number. View attachment 639570 I have never help her out side of what happen at the store in the beginning of the game.
She Will call mc next day (for noon *work* hehe)

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018

She should not even have MC's phone number. View attachment 639570 I have never help her out side of what happen at the store in the beginning of the game.
She's Violet, and you should have spoken with her and train with her at the park

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
She's Violet, and you should have spoken with her and train with her at the park
Okay yes 1 time and only talk to her 2 time in front of the house no other interaction with her as of yet but it says I helped her which never happen, she won that first race and that was the end of me going to the park so far.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Okay yes 1 time and only talk to her 2 time in front of the house no other interaction with her as of yet but it says I helped her which never happen, she won that first race and that was the end of me going to the park so far.
Well, an error of coherence, don't give it more importance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well, an error of coherence, don't give it more importance
It blew the cover when spying on that jerk in the strip joint.

ADD: Just got a call from Doira saying something about going shopping with them, that convo never happened.
I have only talk to her about the book she was reading 1 morning and got rid of the snake and that is all the contact I have had with Doira.

Now there talking about doing yoga together which once again that convo never happen.

It looks like this has set things that will not be missed at set time and no matter what you do or you don't do it will still go off.

Oh well will wait for another 3-4 updates to try again.

Last edited:

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
It blew the cover when spying on that jerk in the strip joint.

ADD: Just got a call from Doira saying something about going shopping with them, that convo never happened.
I have only talk to her about the book she was reading 1 morning and got rid of the snake and that is all the contact I have had with Doira.

Now there talking about doing yoga together which once again that convo never happen.

It looks like this has set things that will not be missed at set time and no matter what you do or you don't do it will still go off.

Oh well will wait for another 3-4 updates to try again.
maybe you're playing the game in a wrong way: you don't talk with each girl, refuse Rose, don't go to the park with
Doira/Violet... The logic of the game expect you do those things

Reactions: Tragic Princess

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
maybe you're playing the game in a wrong way: you don't talk with each girl, refuse Rose, don't go to the park with
Doira/Violet... The logic of the game expect you do those things
It may be but you can only do 1 thing at a time and all that happen on the 3rd day.
The game is pushing thing that have not happen and I don't see any way to talk to every girl every day in this game and make money that is needed.
What am I suppose to do forget about doing the work and just talk to everyone then the time passes and can't go back to do the work.
I try to do a job and 2 time zones go on morning is over and now its afternoon and still have not been able to do the job.
I find what is needed go tell S and she give money then go get the item and now its noon time so do the job and now its evening. Then go see Jeff and his sister and that day is over.
Then get all these incoming that never happen on day 3.
Sorry but if you want things to happen the way you want them to happen then you need to put in pushes to send the MC to the next convo before trying to have him do the work to make money.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
It may be but you can only do 1 thing at a time and all that happen on the 3rd day.
The game is pushing thing that have not happen and I don't see any way to talk to every girl every day in this game and make money that is needed.
What am I suppose to do forget about doing the work and just talk to everyone then the time passes and can't go back to do the work.
I try to do a job and 2 time zones go on morning is over and now its afternoon and still have not been able to do the job.
I find what is needed go tell S and she give money then go get the item and now its noon time so do the job and now its evening. Then go see Jeff and his sister and that day is over.
Then get all these incoming that never happen on day 3.
Sorry but if you want things to happen the way you want them to happen then you need to put in pushes to send the MC to the next convo before trying to have him do the work to make money.
I will try to follow your suggestions to improve the gaming experience in the next update

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes