BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
I have finished the story of chapter 1 and I cant get the 2 new Doira scenes
No one was in the park during noon. Anyone help?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Great game... Very interesting story... The only downfall is the graphic of people and mc itself need improve but again great game. one small request is what is the name of music during sad time like during jail time and where Jeff go in for a long sleep. Thanks!

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Great game... Very interesting story... The only downfall is the graphic of people and mc itself need improve but again great game. one small request is what is the name of music during sad time like during jail time and where Jeff go in for a long sleep. Thanks!
thanks, but only 1 new patron after this update...

Reactions: Odin73

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
It may be but you can only do 1 thing at a time and all that happen on the 3rd day.
The game is pushing thing that have not happen and I don't see any way to talk to every girl every day in this game and make money that is needed.
What am I suppose to do forget about doing the work and just talk to everyone then the time passes and can't go back to do the work.
I try to do a job and 2 time zones go on morning is over and now its afternoon and still have not been able to do the job.
I find what is needed go tell S and she give money then go get the item and now its noon time so do the job and now its evening. Then go see Jeff and his sister and that day is over.
Then get all these incoming that never happen on day 3.
Sorry but if you want things to happen the way you want them to happen then you need to put in pushes to send the MC to the next convo before trying to have him do the work to make money.
Did you follow the walkthrough?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Did you follow the walkthrough?
I don't do walkthrough during the first time playing any VN/game, I like to find things on my own.

VN/Games should not need a walkthrough to proceed in the game.
They should have you do an action to unlock the next action.

The very first task you have is get the trust of the family and gain money to buy a new computer and that was what I was trying to do.
Trying to make money and talking to the family.
To make money you need to work.
To gain the trust you need to talk to the family.
So I was trying to work and talk to the family at the same time but you don't have enough time each day to do both and that is the problem.

Last edited:

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I played the last update and everything was fine until I tried to visit Nath in the night and to use the rope.

Then I realized, that my whole inventory except of the money was gone.

This happen in both versions - the fixed one and the not fixed one.

Is there any solution for this bug?

thx in advance

critter

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I played the last update and everything was fine until I tried to visit Nath in the night and to use the rope.

Then I realized, that my whole inventory except of the money was gone.

This happen in both versions - the fixed one and the not fixed one.

Is there any solution for this bug?

thx in advance

critter
don't you have a "Next page" below your inventory?

Reactions: critter

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so started a fresh game and... found a few nametag mismatches... like in the pub MC tag is shown instead of Jeff's when he leaves to not be spotted.. as well as Doira's tag instead of MC while getting busy with Jane in the dressing room and a random Shopia's tag somewhere in between those 2 scenes..
and a weird bug that wont let me use keyboard shortcuts other then space and enter after i took 3 screenshots... (S for screenshots stopped working, H for hiding the chatbox and A for changing font size don't seem to respond)
also if you do Bella scene with saving her from the club on day4 instead of following the walkthrough then game seems to break down and there wont be a phone call about going shopping with the ladies..

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Old save games worked fine with the first version of ch.1, with the fixed one I couldn't get the new content with the latest save, with an older one I could get most of the new content, apart from the Doira morning and yoga scene, otoh there was no hotel in the evening to meet Evelyn.

Yeah, yeah I know, we should have started a new game, but it's hard to find the time and interest to spend so much time going through some of the more tedious tasks again and managing to trigger all events. I honestly don't have the nerves to do it all again.

Reactions: Paapi
3.70 star(s) 68 Votes