Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Hey all. How do you get to the button under Richard's desk on Day 5. Many thanks.
Edit. No matter, found it.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Doesn't work.... It says "impossible to extract"
You need to keep WinRAR updated to the most recent because a lot of the dev's and others who make mods and such uses the newest for the better compression rate they can get.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
By searching google for it is the fastest way but here is the link to there main website.

WinRAR:
You may also want to get 7zip it has way better compression and is great to have also.
7zip:

Bolzer5590

Apr 24, 2020
By searching google for it is the fastest way but here is the link to there main website.

WinRAR:
You may also want to get 7zip it has way better compression and is great to have also.
7zip:
It works for Android too?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
BackHole, I did a search and didn't find this bug logged. If it was already reported (and somehow I missed seeing it), I apologize. I finished reaching Level 10 with Sophia, and we are done sparring for the day. I'm on the screen where both Sophia and Rose have their backs to the MC and you can select either of them. In the bottom right corner, there is an object that looks like an energy drink can (or possibly a water bottle). When I click on that, I get the attached error.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
I've read back through the last 5 or 6 pages, but don't see that anyone has reported this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone lend me a forklift?

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes