throwmeaway1

Jul 15, 2019
IDK if it's a bug or not but i cannot seem to use the rock to distract ron while trying to save bella.

there doesn't seem to be another clickable object in the image.

apanado

Jun 27, 2020
A very good sex game since it is interactive not only about skipping text and occasionally deciding something that is not worth anything. I really like waiting for the next update to come out.
Mis dieses

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I finished having sex with Violet. I looked at the walkthrough and saw that I never unlocked the Denos Tribune or if I did, it's not anywhere on the map. When Evelyne shows up at the mansion, it says "in progress" so I can't even proceed to a supposed hotel scene with her. Every day, it says that I need to sneak into Richard's mansion at night but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do this.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I finished having sex with Violet. I looked at the walkthrough and saw that I never unlocked the Denos Tribune or if I did, it's not anywhere on the map. When Evelyne shows up at the mansion, it says "in progress" so I can't even proceed to a supposed hotel scene with her. Every day, it says that I need to sneak into Richard's mansion at night but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do this.
To unlock the tribune you need to sneak into the mansion by taking the rope from the shed, buy the hook at the hardware store and combine them to make a grapple. Sneak in via the 2nd floor balcony at night using the grapple and then get your. To get the hotel scene you need to check Evelyne's laptop then contact her from your own laptop to arrange a meet

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Buy hook and rope from store, joint it, use it at Richards mansion (near well area)

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes