Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
what am i supposed to do after the errand of dimitri he tells me to go to the mansion and pikcup files from his office but when im clicking on the entrance nothing happends ?

Reactions: GaboCAP and dan9000

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
what am i supposed to do after the errand of dimitri he tells me to go to the mansion and pikcup files from his office but when im clicking on the entrance nothing happends ?
Same problem here. And if let all day pass and go home, the day just restart.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Basicly tried everything so for sure it's bugged sigh

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
You must be at morning, don't change the time in map

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Have you playing a saved game after the end of chapter 1?
Yes i already thought it might have been my save so i loaded an old save of like day 5 and skrimmed throught it quickly but the same happends with it

1robbie2

May 10, 2018
the game is in a loop with me when I sleep he keeps saying chapter 2 that repeated tie every time I go to sleep and can klick at the mansion ban on the by what I want there neighborhood nothing and it is morning

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
In the intro, when the businessman thanks the buff dude for saving him, he uses the N word to refer to the robber. It's the wrong N word. Someone like him would not use the slang term. He would use version with the -er. I'm pretty sure both those terms are censored on this site, so I cant type it lol.

If saying the full word is too controversial for you, it would be better to use "black thug" instead.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes