bobbleny

Apr 11, 2020
I've finished all the current game (fixed latest version) but I was not able to unlock two scenes:

- Hotel
- After checking "Hot Partners" at the phone, nothing happens.

Thanks for your help.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I've finished all the current game (fixed latest version) but I was not able to unlock two scenes:

- Hotel
- After checking "Hot Partners" at the phone, nothing happens.

Thanks for your help.
Try to search for hot partners in your phone before the morning of last day (beach day).

bobbleny

Apr 11, 2020
And where is the sauna? LOL I can't find anything now and I was able to get here without any problem o_O

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
this game contain a character called shanonn?
That would be the game Rebirth by Likesblondes - an absolute jewel if you ask me. But Denos City is beautiful as well - the characters especially Violet will grow on you and you want to protect her no matter what ... so in short I recommend both games wholeheartedly.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm working on Chapter 2 of Denos City. Also, I'm improving my other game, The Assistant (formerly Lusfull Affairs). My idea is to take out the whole chapter 1 of The Assistant and to alternate in the updates of both games. Here are some renders of The Assistant
casa_mc_beatriz03.jpg grace_noche03.png

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
is the games storyline fixed yet or are we supposed to follow the walkthrough without doing our own thing? (talking about Bella content)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Eagerly waiting for update. As an open world game fan, i dont have too much games to enjoy. So waiting for chapter 2....

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes