Ren'Py - Completed - Denos City [Final] [BackHole]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Game breaks after it force you to have sex with a hag, cant go to sleep after that since it tells you, you still have more to do, this alone makes game unplayable and not a finished game.

Pretty poor graphics, not bad but no where near great either.
    Bugs, many of them doing sex scenes which also ruins the experince.
    Forced sex scenes, yet another shit game where you cant say no to fuck. someone.
    Sandbox that arent fun what so ever.
    Hint system is pretty much trash, shows stuff you already done, or not show what your supposed to do.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

IamWzkm

The history keep me playing for hours i loved it, the girls are really something but man that milf no words for her! if you have dificult in playing the game and with the routes consider reading the walktrough i really recommend.

The sounds the game has it's really nice sometimes (in the sex scenes too)
    the map it's easy to use (at least for me after the tutorial became much more clear)

got one bug for me that was lag issue in the training with sophia in the gym (i coud not beat her, much lag when selecting to block/attack.

the variety of finals are great too and the choices you make in the game like the evil route are really something.

5 Stars!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ollibolli

This was a good game with some minor drawbacks.

I would have loved to see the scene where the MC would have his first vaginal sex with the youngest daughter and her friend.

I liked the fight scenes in the gym, but that system was never used for altercations in the game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Denos City [Final] [BackHole]
    A game slightly below the sufficiency, you can try it, it's not bad.

A good story and a decently written protagonist, it's not a trash like in many other games.

The rest of the game unfortunately doesn't work well.
    Boring gameplay, choices have little influence on the story.
    The character models are not at all captivating, on the contrary, they are often frightening.
    The game is linear until the end, where there will be different endings. In case I recommend the walkthrough.
    It certainly could have been done better, but at least the characters aren't badly written.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

NotJoe

Getting ready to play this game, I was really ready for it to be a 5, but it never quite got there for me. I never really clicked with the models. I wasn't thrilled with what seemed to be a quasi forced/contrived relationship with Victoria.

The story started off pretty strong, but seemed to lose some steam...I don't know...the whole thing was good not great.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Spawn420

I used to enjoy the game when i was following the walkthrough step by step.
    but once i tried playing without it and went to explore every place to see what i can find, i found a game breaking bug that locks out story progression.
    i tried to report it in the game post and instead of getting a thank you my comment was deleted and as far as i know the bug is still there..
    a game that leads to bugs if you dont follow a walkthrough step by step and doesnt allow you to explore on your own without blocking future content isnt for me..
  7. 3.00 star(s)

_Alexandru_

An interesting concept that was not fully developed

Story
    The story is interesting enough, bringing an element of novelty around here. The story that unfolds during the game is predictible indeed but it is nice to see how parts are put together. The flashbacks also helps to create characters stories. What I do not like is that the MC is an asshole from beginning, willing to corrupt all the women he mets and seeing them as fucktoys. The only exception being Silvia.
    The developer had great ideas but some of them or rushed or dropped. The girl we met in the park end being in "development", the training of Doira and Nathalie is exciting but so little developed. Also, being exposed to Bella arc and having her saved in the beginning, just to have her "hidden" for the rest of the game is a waste of potential.
    It would have been interesting to see the story having the MC to pick between Bella and Violet as main love interest

Gameplay
    As other already mentioned, the developer had few cool ideas that he wanted to implement, but were droped. The idea of fighting Sophia serve
    no purpose in the end. There are some items that we can buy but we never use.

Renders and animations
    It is good to see some renders were improved over time. The first few renders of NPC looks like characters from the first Tomb Rider: very rought and basic shapes. The dance Bella is doing while drugged also felt off and not sexy at all. Probably being the first game of this developer, he borrowed characters from other games. The MC look a bit old (not sure if intended) and a bad guy in another game. Also something that can be improved is the heads of characters for their period as kids. Basically it is the same head on a smaller body.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

novunu

The story in this VN is refreshing and interesting. It is quite long but did not feel dragged. In fact I would really enjoy if there were more scenes and interactions between MC and the women. MC can have sex with 17 out of 22 women that he meets. One line (with the librarian) is not completed, or I did not find the way to complete it. Despite the missing line and feeling of wanting more interactions with some women I really enjoyed the game. 5/5
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Shaqjor477

While I loved the premise, and the build up into the story was well done, complex, and plenty of sexy time, the 2nd and 3rd chapters felt very rushed. I know the game is no longer brand new(and using the newest tools), but the images and animations consistently had artifacts, bends where they didn't belong or physically couldn't be. All in all, a very fun, and sexy story, that could have been even better.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

cxx

very nice game otherwise but it is sandboxy and needs extra clicks to do needed things, nice graphics (not as good as newer games), story worked (and had some dumb things) and had enough content lewdwise and non-lewdwise.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Macinnes

I passed on this one when it was current and now that curiosity has me giving it a try I'm beginning to recall why I passed it over. First and foremost are the renders. The male characters look like mutants. There are scenes where the characters M&F look like contortionists and a couple scenes where they stretch their necks like they're Stretch Armstrong LOL. The Engrish can be daunting at times with the vocabulary and sentence structure and as mentioned by others there are parts that are still in Spanish. The writing is mediocre and the story is cliche'. There are only a couple of interesting characters such as Violet the eldest daughter. Most of the characters are forgettable. There's also a ton of unnecessary clicks in this "sandbox". IMO this one only deserves 2.5 stars at best.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Reindog

This game has an original script, it is almost the adaptation of a novel of suspense and revenge. It reminded me of the old adventure games, like Monkey Island or Leisure Suit Larry, but spicier. Totally recommended, especially if you follow the walkthrough
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Parmenides

One of the best VN I have ever played. The story is good and there are many different ways to go about it. Definitely worth playing. Put the story aside and you have awesome visuals which is what you need in a good VN. All the character designs are amazing and the cutscenes are very exciting
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Really crappy renders plus Linear Sandbox that actually forcs you to complete all the routes to progress the game, including sharing a girl, or fucking some old lady...I can no really say much about it cause i have been ignoring the old lady and now apparently ic ant progress further, and i may have to restart the game and play her route, otherwise i will be locked.
    I have tomentio that even when i ignored Doira the old lady, at some point still i was reminded of a conversation that i didnt have with her. So this Sandbox is not actually a sandbox.

Will i continue playing? Maybe more like skipping, Why? cause i have already played a game from this dev and basically there are way too many similarities, including the render quality which is crapy , the MC and other characters, the plot, the way the MC speaks to one of the girls, which is the same dinamics from the ones in other game with other girl, just worst.

Overall this game doent offer good value, i dont see why I should be playing this game and not ogthers that actually allow me to chose what paths i want to play, not forcing me to fuck old ladies, or kinks im not interested in.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Budgy75

It took me quite a while to get into this title, i started it ages ago and didnt really gel with it, but recently decided to dedicate time to working through it and i have to say i really enjoyed it. The story does expand out really well with a good amount of events to keep me interested.

I played to 3 of the endings and of course the favourite was harem, why wouldnt it be :)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

VLapDog

Sometimes stupid/silly. Sometimes absolutely unrealistic/faked (like the hurt leg incident). But the story is nice, predictable, but nice. I honestly loved the game. .
  17. 4.00 star(s)

sayytyy

5/5 Plot, loved every bit of it. The main story is indeed a holding one and is so enjoyable to read
    3/5 Sex, the scenes mostly are inbuilt that is they go along with plot but the build up and scenes itself aren't that satisfactory. There is no reason unfortunately that I can pinpoint but they were more about fap than actual sex scene. Also some of the characters did not get those scenes or were not addressed, however there part of plot was over by then

It is a definite one time play and would recommend 10/10 to try it once
  18. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game was very good, I loved the game. The story was fantastic. The animation was also good. There are different kind of endings which is somewhat intertwined . Overall I would definitely recommend the game.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

freakyfunk

I'll keep the review short. The game is worth playing. The girls are really pretty and there are plenty of sex scenes. There are a few abandoned storylines and the endings could have been more detailed. Harem ending could have had harem scenes instead of just ending the scene with MC just saying "Life is good". But I also understand that Patreon wouldn't have been happy with harem scenes since that would have been counted as incest, so this is the best that the creator can do. The story is a generic revenge story.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

OrbitalTomato

Buggy as hell. The story is decent and renders good to ok-ish, but my game is completely softlocked with no way to progress, with or without help from a walkthrough.
    Basically only play it if you follow the official walkthrough... but then it might as well be a more annoying kinetic VN.