Ren'Py - Completed - Denos City [Final] [BackHole]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tumamaconpipilin

An amazing game with a great story and a nice Main Character. In the other hand, I haven't seen many games with a great interface, I mean, it was easy for me to understand the game. In short words this game deserves more patreons, if you aren't one, you should've be one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Led

In short, I love this game. The renders are very good. The scenes are pretty hot, in my opinion. Only downside is that it's sometimes hard to find what you need to do to progress. At the same time it keeps you busy which is fun, also. But all in all I really like this game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

saqburoc

Nice renders, nice characters, nice writing!
    The game still at it start, so I can see a lot of interesting potential for plots (some already in the way, llike the main plot) and different characters with their own interests to be meddle with.
    At first, before playing, I thought it would be about a MC that comes back home after years away and incest, ntr, corruption, etc. But nope, its about MC's past related with a NPC family, which means a lot of different things can happen (MC follows his initial plan, or gets emotional involved and changes it, who knows).
    I got an idea about the background of MC through the few references and I like it.
    The different ambiences having the MC as their medium are really refreshing to.
    Seems pretty good, promising, at least! Definitely Keeping an eye on it, so, please, keep the good work! Thanks.

Sorry for my english, not my native language.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Kond

V0.2 Beta

The game mechanics are similar to FILF for example and the girls are pretty, i just dont liked one of them (the redhead), and the MILF do look like a MILF and that is good.
    I dont saw any grind in this game, you do have LUST and TRUST points but you earn them by the choices that you make, you dont have to repeat scenes over and over to raise stats.
    The map have some locations to visit and tasks to acomplish during the gameplay...but its quite easy, no problem.
    I dont saw any kind of bug so far.
    The Story is OK so far, nothing superb but its not bad either...its good.
    The dev seems to be listening people about problems, suggestions and thats is cool...i think that this game have potential, so i do recommend.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

xSessive

Another puzzle game, very annoying, and this game has some bug.

The renders look ok, story is average...this is a poor game!

Same dialogue with some grinding, best duo to have 2 stars.

This game is boring as hell!

2/5
  6. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of [v0.1] is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Great Animation
    + Active Play
    + Beautiful Women
    + Nice Story

Cons:
    - Minor writing errors

Conclusion:
    Very promising game play with crime and sexy girls included in the game play...
    The ladies are Hot as hell, and good sex scenes for the first release.

Worth the Download & hoping for more.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

facedown6

This is an interesting start.
    There is not a whole lot of content yet, but what I've seen up until now, has some decent quality.

Renders and animations are not the best, but are still decent.
    The milf actually looks like a milf in this game.

I'm looking forward to the next installment.
    Keep up the good work.