Ren'Py - Completed - Denos City [Final] [BackHole]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Bryan_Colt

I just wanted to try a new game today little did i expect the game to be so good as usual when i start the game i read like minimum stuff by now it has been a few hours and i want more i mean when you bring me bad guys, tons of great beautiful girls and womans i have to say i do enjoy everyting so far in this game.

1. It does not make you Sherlock Holmes by the time you get to the sex scene you want to delete the game no money grind.

2. Even on a 4K screen the renders look awesome.

3. In my opinion all the girls and sex scenes are awesome again.

4.I play sex games since Lula The Sexy Empire 1997 if anyone remembers that game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

K-Zen

I don't understand why this game get so high ratings. Maybe I'm getting too demanding in terms of quality after having played so many games that now I can hardly go back to those -easy meet and fuck- ones after having discovered some more interesting games with a solid story, deep characters, awesome renders and sharp writings.

But this one....pffff

- Renders are ok, nothing really extraordinary for 2020 and backgrounds are fuzzy. Faces and body part seem distorted (ugly) from time to time (e.g. Nathalie breasts during bikini fitting)
    - Writing is flat and dull, it doesn't convey any emotions. And what's with those "Hnng..." ? Is it excitement, shyness, or constipation issues ?
    - Some dialogs with wrong name tagged
    - All the girls are almost immediately attracted to the MC and seem to all like and dream of being dominated. Yeah I now, it's tagged as, but some diversity it's always good.
    - Story is ok but the grinding...urgghh.
    - Flashbacks doesn't appear always at relevant moments.

All in all, it's looks like it gets a bit better as the updates are going on. But, for me, it's just a game to kill some time.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

stinkholeslammer

This game is not good and def not deserving of 4 stars.
    Frustrating mechanics, ugly models, grainy renders, terribly animations.
    Clicking through 12 things to mow your lawn isn't immersive or interesting, it's tedious and boring.

Don't waste your time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mythor55

One of the best VNs. Very exciting and entertaining. Drama, action, humor and loads of great girls and characters. I really liked The Tyrant's Nicole Homage. The MC is very well characterized and easy to identify with.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

His Bastardlyness

At first I was a bit hesitant to try this particular game out, but I was pleasantly surprised. The production is of good quality and the story interesting. A few situations I'd prefer a bit more fleshed out as some characters are left with little to nothing after particular events up to this point (Build 2.4) but it is a very decent game. One to keep an eye on.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Moricano

Well the game has a system of respawn of scenes that after having happened can be repeated, this is totally cool because it increases the gameplay and does not leave the game without having to do.
    another point well placed by the developer, are the effects of animation loops, something very creative that deserves a high score, since there are few erotic games found here with so many evulations like this.
    Excellent work on sex animations, fights, among others that I will not mention to make this post so big.
    Great story line from Mc for what he went through in his past life, and now he has found the point that he can take revenge or maybe forgive and regain something he lost in 10 years in jail. :love: (y)
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Steviehg84

This could have been a good game, could still be a good game, if it wasn't for the various bugs that pop up randomly that halt progress entirely, from the second time you take Doira shopping she asks you to get the car keys but seeing as they're already in your inventory you cannot progress the story like at all, also one later in the game where you have to do a job for Richard on the East-side (With a timer no less) but the icon of the "New area" doesn't appear. That's just the bugs.

My other gripe is the rigged fighting mini-game it doesn't matter if you click the block pop up in time or not your still likely to get kicked, plus she blocks nearly EVERY offensive move you try, its boring & repetitive to keep going through that, especially with the terrible mechanic with the pop ups not registering even if you hammer the mouse button its pure luck that it will work
  8. 4.00 star(s)

hastdunichtgesehen

A very good game, diverting and full of nice surprises.. Although I played it along the walkthrough it kept the suspense on a very high level and I am eager to see how the story will develop further.

For now I am limiting my appreciation to 4 points, but only because I want to have a marge left for the continuation. Thanks for this great entertainment!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

apanado

A very good sex game, since it is interactive not only about skipping text and occasionally deciding something that is not worth anything. I really like waiting for the next update to come out and continue with the story
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Vinyon

A story of revenge (and sex), which engages from the first moment, with well-modeled characters and a game format that is very attractive to me. In short, an excellent proposal. I look forward to the second chapter
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Sharzii シャルジイ

Good game. The story is really good. It's an open world game, the dev is yet to implement that but soon he'll work on that. Renders are done well. Those aren't really some common ones you see in many games. Story is progressing well but a little slow but i believe it will speed up once it reaches a point. This is still an early review, so yeah its worth 5 stars except a few grammatical mistakes.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

One of the most boring games i have seen out there , aside from the lack of sexual content the gameplay is horrible (ask the maid for work, go to the garage , no gas , go back to the maid , go to the store and buy gas , come back and clean , now go and clean the pool...° and that was the morning of first day only! repetitive grindy dialogue with lack of interest , im surprised of the good review for this annoying game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

rickykani

Denos City is a game in an open city, where you need to solve some "puzzles" so you can progress in the game. The characters are really hot and funny so in my opinion you should give a try to this game and you wont regret it.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Supserior

Its a pretty good game so far still a few glitches and bugs which is expected will come back to it after some more updates are released for it. I don't know why so many players having issues with the most simple tasks like the pool, refilling the mower or the grappling hook had none here.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

PinkGoddess

Another great game work in progress.

This time the game is spanish with english translate so, pls understand if the english translate is not the best, but im sure that is understandable anyway.

Pros things in the game:
    -Good female characters
    -Good plot and development of this
    -Is an open world that as you advance you unlock points of interaction, and I like these kind of games because ure not attached to a linear plot.
    -Good lust/confident system for advance with the women

Cons things in the game:
    -Its a bit bugs in the game, for example in my first run the laptop doesnt appear and I must start again the game. Hope fix it in the future.
    -The game is still WIP

Atm this are my thoughts, the game has too much potential and if the developer still continues with regular updates, wil be another GREAT game as some of this page has :)
  16. 1.00 star(s)

JoJoTheJo

I honestly don't understand how this game gets such good reviews. In my eyes it's more or less unplayable. The main reason for this is the English. Maybe most people who review it read it in Spanish or something, but the English is beyond atrocious. It's both very difficult to understand and even when you do understand it, everything sounds so ridiculous it's impossible to enjoy reading it. For example, right at the beginning of the game someone asks the MC if he's lived in the city long, and he answers, "No, I just moved here, I am still installing". It's obvious what he's trying to say but it's just so terrible. And this happens more or less every other line (at least in the first couple of days, I admit the game broke me and I haven't played past day 2).
    There are other things in this game which are done poorly (like the overall graphics - the renders are about 4/10 in my opinion and the backgrounds and objects are easily a 1/10... Just start the game and look at the screwdriver laying on the ground, you'll know what I mean). But none of these little things matter when the actual text of this visual NOVEL is unreadable.

Maybe it's good in Spanish. Maybe it's good as fap material. I couldn't get past the terrible, terrible English.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Doberman666

I just tried it and I loved it, I already want more content.
    It is true that there are some small bugs but it can be played perfectly.
    I recommend it to everyone.
    Thanks to the creator for this game and I hope it continues if
  18. 4.00 star(s)

erisedxes

The game is quite familiar with the other game named with "city", though I appreciate that this game has a plot even if it is a more fast-forward type games. I think the UI (e.g. Map) can be improved but it could be better after it gains more popularity and resources. It gets all the fundamentals of what a good game needs.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Naxer

Whereas the renders could be a bit better, the background story looks great.
    One thing I really like about this game is the continuous free roam, it gives you more chance to make your own decisions. I'm really looking foward to the next update.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Jackbite

This is how You make a Game! Believable storyline Great characters A likable protagonist, No grinding And animations that are up there with the best! I Was amazed at How Small the download was, 200+MB's Looking forward to the next Update... (10/10)