Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game for a while. Is it possible to have sex with any of the women from this house already?

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Richard isnot ready to give his address ??
Richard sends me to central park to meet a guy > he gives me a mission to deliver to Dimiti > 2 min countdown timer or you fail and the game ends > I look on the map and there is nowhere to go

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
downloaded the new update and all it is doing is replaying the last scenes from the last update dont have any new content

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Started a new game, but no more progress with Evelyn after entering her room during night. Her cam doesn't show up and everything else is done.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
As I told, I played with your wt. I did everything as mentioned and now I'm in the post Chapter 1 free roam and there was NEVER the cam. I looked every morning. It was always just the grey window with nothing in it.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
As I told, I played with your wt. I did everything as mentioned and now I'm in the post Chapter 1 free roam and there was NEVER the cam. I looked every morning. It was always just the grey window with nothing in it.
I said in the last day (the day you go to the beach), not in the free roam after end of the chapter. Load the save when you have to copy the USB, search in your phone for Hot partners and go to the next day

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I said in the last day (the day you go to the beach), not in the free roam after end of the chapter. Load the save when you have to copy the USB, search in your phone for Hot partners and go to the next day
Again, for the last time, I followed the wt, looked into the laptop on beach day, no sign of camming with Evelyn. Then I did go on in hope it would show up on the day after, sadly it did not. Going back means for me to restart again, for 6th or 7th time. I won't. Sorry.

IMO it was a mistake to put a side quest trigger on one specific ingame time. Side quests should always be independet to each other and to the main. Just my 2 cents. Maybe you can make something out of it.

I wish you good luck with Ch.1 and the following ones. But I'm sorry, I won't play it anymore.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Again, for the last time, I followed the wt, looked into the laptop on beach day, no sign of camming with Evelyn. Then I did go on in hope it would show up on the day after, sadly it did not. Going back means for me to restart again, for 6th or 7th time. I won't. Sorry.

IMO it was a mistake to put a side quest trigger on one specific ingame time. Side quests should always be independet to each other and to the main. Just my 2 cents. Maybe you can make something out of it.

I wish you good luck with Ch.1 and the following ones. But I'm sorry, I won't play it anymore.
It's a shame, but you're probably the only one whose camera doesn't work. I'm sorry.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Backhole.
Did u changed anything in fighting mechanism ?? Why are they standing too close. Very very annoying

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes