WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Also stuck in Irish quarter. Couldn't talk to Jack although the flag is set that I did. Did talk to Polly and Jess. Hitting the direction arrow (bottom left of screen) results in a "not now" message. Can't activate world map and can't forward time of day.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
im stuck when ever i try speaking to jack it says i've already spoken to him and i cant leave the area, can someone tell me what im supposed to do.
Also stuck in Irish quarter. Couldn't talk to Jack although the flag is set that I did. Did talk to Polly and Jess. Hitting the direction arrow (bottom left of screen) results in a "not now" message. Can't activate world map and can't forward time of day.
Also stuck in the irish quarter. Guess I will wait for a few days and hopefully by then there will be a fix for this issue.
It's a bug. Already solved, waiting for some uploader to update de fixed version

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Denos City [Ch. 3.3] [BackHole]

Original Game Size Win/Linux: 1.04 GB
Compressed Game Size Win/Linux: 330 MB - -

Let me know if you find any errors in the compressed version above

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The Violet+Bella ending was great. Really came out of nowhere. Would have loved even if that was the actual ending. Anyways I am happy the ride is not over yet.

So how is the ending like without bella? I wanted to know but It doesn't feel good to turn down bella.

The scene with detective Karen was good. Would have been perfect if there were more positions involved. A sex scene is incomplete without cowgirl or missionary. So will there be more scenes with her in the future?

lmtfadi

Feb 4, 2018
Having a problem with betraying Richard path. When I go back to hotel and click on computer it says too tired to do anything

Sngo

May 9, 2020
BackHole i want to congratulate you in your game and say that i really like it but please redo detective donovan scene, the scene was pretty short and weak, no bj, can't even see her pussy or penetration, humiliation wise was weak without that many things and she is freaking hot, violet scene wanst the best too but atlest we already had 1 good scene with her but donovan was the first and something I really wanted other than that nice update. Ty for your work

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I just got back into the game after a while. Is there a way to get rid of the UI in the newer scenes? It's just on the side and I find it really obtrusive and I'm not sure why it's even there during H-scenes.\

Edit: Just figured it out. I was worried I had to restart a whole new game, but it looks like I found a spot in the middle of the story and it seems to have fixed the issue.

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
im so glad the dev didn't add a million female characters, i hate when devs do that shit cuz its better to make 5 female characters each with 50 sex scenes and their own storylines, progression, and endings, instead of 50 female characters and some will have 1 or 2 scenes. Someone is going to end up liking one of those 50 characters alot, but they'll be upset shes an irrelevant character. It's also nice to see he's got a variety of different ages and appearances for all of them, got a character in there for everybody, I guess the only archetype missing is an alternative woman but its all good lol.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes