kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I'm really liking this game/novel.
Only problem i have is with some of the characters eyes like Jeff and Cassidy. Oh and Nathalies boobs. I swear Naths boobs kinda remind me of Ms Garrison from south park. 10$ boob job. Well maybe not that bad. lol
Besides that this game has some really nice hotties.
Looking forward to more and thanks for sharing :)

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
Sadly I don't. Have you tried playing from an earlier save and seeing if you missed any thoughts on accident ? Just a thought
his *safe* is in his office in his mansion
thanks for the response! and yea, i have tried everything i could try. tried a rolling back to a save that was before the bug happened, because i think its a bug. i have even tried starting a new game earlier yesterday and just sped through it and same thing happened. its the part where you wake up in bed and have to finishe the main routes i believe? the ones with rona etc

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
thanks for the response! and yea, i have tried everything i could try. tried a rolling back to a save that was before the bug happened, because i think its a bug. i have even tried starting a new game earlier yesterday and just sped through it and same thing happened. its the part where you wake up in bed and have to finishe the main routes i believe? the ones with rona etc
It sucks. I love this game. One more stupid question have you tried every location on the map?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ethanhunt99

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
It sucks. I love this game. One more stupid question have you tried every location on the map?
lmao, its not stupid but yea, ive been everywhere on every time possible. you got a save that might be around that time still? like after that part or somethin, dont really care if i miss out on the scenes etc just want to progress! lol ty!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
lmao, its not stupid but yea, ive been everywhere on every time possible. you got a save that might be around that time still? like after that part or somethin, dont really care if i miss out on the scenes etc just want to progress! lol ty!
Sadly I don't I would have offered it. I lost my saves when I lost a drive.

Hopefully someone will be nice and hook you up because I probably won't replay this until the next update as I'm behind on several atm.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ethanhunt99

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
I like people to play my game... the money sucks so far :)
man i got you, imma get you to a ¨noice¨ 69 patreons! lol, really like the game and would love to support you! and just a side note... i think i ran into another problem or glitch after the one you fixed..

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
This game is one of the great mysteries to me tbh. The story is different than the typical "MC wakes up with superpowers one day and proceeds to fuck everything that moves" you see in most games, the renders are great (IMO, I get that's very subjective), the individual storylines are mostly good (personally I think the Doira storyline in particular was great, especially in the beginning when she was exploring her kinks), everyone's favorite MILF, Nicole from the Tyrant makes a cameo (and that during a time when the Tyrant was not being updated mind you), it's regularly updated, I truly don't get why there's not more support for and buzz about the game.

kiro666

May 7, 2017
im stuck when ever i try speaking to jack it says i've already spoken to him and i cant leave the area, can someone tell me what im supposed to do.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes