gold

Sep 23, 2016
The fact I have to replay the whole just because I forgot to buy the hook and now I am stuck (unable to climb into the mansion and unable to buy hook) ruins the fucking game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The fact I have to replay the whole just because I forgot to buy the hook and now I am stuck (unable to climb into the mansion and unable to buy hook) ruins the fucking game.
It doesn't effect me at all. So no ruined fucking vn here. Just a fun lewd and good fucking vn to me.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Where is Rons house? Am I blind?
Im not sure its actually a house Ron has, unless Ron suddenly got himself a house in this last update,
I think your probably looking for the strip club that aparently belongs to Ron

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
So I'm guessing many people stuck outside of the stripclub and yet try to get in back to get the stone in the hallway inside the stripclub and throw the stone to distract Ron. The question is the quest was a buggy or don't know either corrupt? I do get out the stripclub neither required the stone

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Kick ass update. But dev you are trying to make me anxious af, three big choices in a row to end this one. Fuck. Looking forward to more as usual thank you :)

Kharig

Jan 15, 2020
Im not sure its actually a house Ron has, unless Ron suddenly got himself a house in this last update,
I think your probably looking for the strip club that aparently belongs to Ron
Ive got Rons key from hardware store, its night and cant do anything or Im missing somthing obvious, cant sleep either.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ive got Rons key from hardware store, its night and cant do anything or Im missing somthing obvious, cant sleep either.
I think you could only use it with the latest update but haven't played it yet to confirm but if you can then.
when you click to visit the strip club on the out side the strip club scene theres a the club door to the left and a I think red door straight infront and the window you used to climb in to the club if you click to the right and it go's round the side.
I belive the girls are kept behing the Red door so did you try the key on the red door thats directly infront of you when you after you click'd to visit the strip club area?

Kharig

Jan 15, 2020
I think you could only use it with the latest update but haven't played it yet to confirm but if you can then.
when you click to visit the strip club on the out side the strip club scene theres a the club door to the left and a I think red door straight infront and the window you used to climb in to the club if you click to the right and it go's round the side.
I belive the girls are kept behing the Red door so did you try the key on the red door thats directly infront of you when you after you click'd to visit the strip club area?
Yeah I tried it on every door ingame :) thats why im confused. Maybe its some bug... well I like the game, but I have no intention to start it again. Thx for trying to help! Have a nice day.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Denos City [Ch. 3.2] [BackHole]

Original Size Win: 0,98 GB

Compressed Size Win: 320 MB (376 MB unpacked)

Compressed Size Mac: 303 MB (328 MB unpacked)

Win:

Mac: (untested)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried with Joiplay, it's force close, just confirmed ✌

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah I tried it on every door ingame :) thats why im confused. Maybe its some bug... well I like the game, but I have no intention to start it again. Thx for trying to help! Have a nice day.
Np I just played this update since you got me curious and you get into rons after the pool sceane with the youngest daughter funny tit's and her friend and after you deal with the bad guy. thats when it tells you to goto rons and its automatic I prosume because you have the key.

on a side note dont take this the wronge way Dev.

that said still love the game despite the strange small tiits on the youngest daughter sometimes weired body angles and lack of comman sence the MC has (seriously applying sunscreen while still fully dressed in a suite) and the unbeliveble fighting or weired use of Evil points.
Its still a highly enjoyable game Dev highly enjoyable.

Last edited:

Kharig

Jan 15, 2020
Np I just played this update since you got me curious and you get into rons after the pool sceane with the youngest daughter funny tit's and her friend and after you deal with the bad guy. thats when it tells you to goto rons and its automatic I prosume because you have the key.

on a side note dont take this the wronge way Dev.

that said still love the game despite the strange small tiits on the youngest daughter sometimes weired body angles and lack of comman sence the MC has (seriously applying sunscreen while still fully dressed in a suite) and the unbeliveble fighting or weired use of Evil points.
Its still a highly enjoyable game Dev highly enjoyable.
Ok, so I did something out of order and im blocked :) Tried couple saves before and outcome is the same. I wont be bothered anymore, I had similiar issue with this game before. When I got blocked and was in need to start again. Its happening to often despite I like the game. There is many other titles. CHeers!

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes