groove888

Apr 12, 2017
BackHole Don't know if you had the feedback yet but there seem to be an issue in your script where Bella got the name Becka (I suppose it's an autocomplete issue or something similar). 1613825806555.png

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Well tbh I don't really remember needing money for much, as for items there was one segment that I got frustrated trying to find a trigger to end an event.

I'm not a fan of sandbox, but this one and killer project both have me as a fan because they seem close enough to a vn that I'm personally satisfied.

Honestly if there was any issues like the ones warned of they weren't enough for me to remember them (I do partake in spirits but still I don't think I would forget that).

It's up to you of course being as taste are different and time is precious. For me I enjoy it and can't help but to recommend it.
Thanks for this, I pushed through the beginning and so far the only thing I don't like are the find the hidden item quests. Other than that, I've been enjoying this game so far.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
thats why i need a savefile for that that i can play again because i get bugg 3 times in a row
Don't be so quick to label an issue as a "bug." You probably do not have a bug issue, you have a download issue. Delete the current version and try again. Also, if you are using a compressed version, that could also be the issue.

Reactions: BackHole

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
not sure what the complaints are about items I normaly hate find the Item but these are odvious they could only be more odvious if the Dev painted arrows to them "mind you some players would probably still miss them".
The crumpled paper is on the floor clearly visible in the first ever visit to the bathroom for a pee .
Even the hidden pictures arnt that hard to see.
Mind you the ingame phone hint thing is a pile of crap it tells me to do what I already did a few days earlyer.
But most of the time what is needed is to be found just before you actually need it.
and you get hints in the game what you may have to do next.
combining stuff if just commen sence.
As a sandbox game go's this one is far easyer to play than some of the ones on this site.
I'm sure half the time these Dev's expect you to be a member of Mensa to play their stupid sandbox games.

anyway thats my twopeneths worth.
Keep up the good work Dev.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
The training whit sophia is laggy as hell after all this time im suprised it still wasnt fixed..

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
thats why i need a savefile for that that i can play again because i get bugg 3 times in a row
Wow, this is weird. What version are you using? I download the full version every time and never encountered a bug yet. I replayed it with using different paths and still never bugged.. Apart from a text line in Spanish (in the English version) while talking to Bella by the pool everything is perfectly fine. I love everything about this game except one thing. The only thing I would like to see improved in the future is Nathalie's boobs. She's one of the cutest models and yet has the weirdest boobs. Here's a few examples but many other pictures of her look like a breast implant gone bad. Of course I wouldn't expect the dev to re-render the images that are already done but improving her breasts in the future updates would be great.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes