Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Was that snake bitten by a radioactive spider? Enchanted by Harry Potter perhaps? Never heard of snakes climbing walls to enter second-story windows.
well, actually they can do that
1613776148519.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
need some more?
Over there you will find hundrets of pictures of snakes climbing walls.
Before bragging against dev and/or content, please go inform yourself - else you make yourself a fool

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: EzioAuditore75

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Was that snake bitten by a radioactive spider? Enchanted by Harry Potter perhaps? Never heard of snakes climbing walls to enter second-story windows.
AcTuallY, snakes are a common occurrence in second story buildings, in regions that have them. They even nest inside the ceiling in old houses. As long as there are trees nearby, they can find their way in. People in Australia have had mambas falling on them from the roof.

That said, there are far more unrealistic things in this than freakin snakes :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Africa, not Australia. Those are called taipans.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
AcTuallY, snakes are a common occurrence in second story buildings, in regions that have them. They even nest inside the ceiling in old houses. As long as there are trees nearby, they can find their way in. People in Australia have had mambas falling on them from the roof.

That said, there are far more unrealistic things in this than freakin snakes :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Africa, not Australia. Those are called taipans.
Fair enough. However, that was a North American green, or grass snake, and that bathroom is on the left side of the house - The exterior of which can be seen from the yard and has no trees at all. Aussie snakes are all radioactive mutants.
Non-venomous snakes also don't have fangs, but I found the window funny. I lived in area of North American with very high snake populations for 40 years, and I have never once known anyone in the US who had a snake climb in a window.
Interesting how pissy some other people get about games though.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Too bad, it's quite a nice vn with no grind and a good story oh and some good lewd moments
I believe you, I mean the rating say alot but we are sand box with not only location and time management but also item and money. Now normally that wouldn't freak me out but then the Dev is like you can only find so much money and if you cheat it will break the game. If you miss things it's too late you can't go back. And I'm just like, well if the tutorial is taking this long with all these warnings might not be for me. Maybe you can confirm or deny these warnings as a big deal or not. That would help me push through it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I believe you, I mean the rating say alot but we are sand box with not only location and time management but also item and money. Now normally that wouldn't freak me out but then the Dev is like you can only find so much money and if you cheat it will break the game. If you miss things it's too late you can't go back. And I'm just like, well if the tutorial is taking this long with all these warnings might not be for me. Maybe you can confirm or deny these warnings as a big deal or not. That would help me push through it.
Well tbh I don't really remember needing money for much, as for items there was one segment that I got frustrated trying to find a trigger to end an event.

I'm not a fan of sandbox, but this one and killer project both have me as a fan because they seem close enough to a vn that I'm personally satisfied.

Honestly if there was any issues like the ones warned of they weren't enough for me to remember them (I do partake in spirits but still I don't think I would forget that).

It's up to you of course being as taste are different and time is precious. For me I enjoy it and can't help but to recommend it.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
game is softlocked
i have ron key copy from hardware
tasks empy and hints talk about an invisible crumpled paper
cant go to sleep

Loles243

Jan 16, 2019
The only available mission I have is to visit Doria in the pool, but when I talk to her she gets mad and the story doesn't continue.

I need help because the game stays in that loop

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
I´m excited for the new update but i´m going to wait until the walkthrough will be updated

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Interesting how pissy some other people get about games though.
... says the one who doesn't know that nearly all snakes are able to climb walls and bragged about that over here

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Gonna need to fix Nath's breasts. Unless you want to discount gravity, lol.
I came here to say the same thing. Nathalie's breasts are so unnaturally deformed. I think this is what happens when you use a breast model which has a shirt or corset, and you remove the shirt layer. The breasts keep the shape as if they were still bound by the shirt or corset. For nudes, you really need a completely different breast model.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes