minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
Getting this Error when saving.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't have the copy of the vn unzipped atm. But if my memory is right, he is located on the right side map towards the bottom

Reactions: POW75

POW75

Dec 24, 2019
There is an error. I can't save the files to my machine for some reason. You don't have a flash drive anymore.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
ok I only just got round to this one after a couple of updates and just got to the hospital hitman part and I had to ask.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. dont know if someone pointed this out yet but MR is normaly only used before a surname in English IE if my name is Tom Smith.
Then i'm addressed as Mr Smith and not Mr Tom its a commen mistake made by most none native english speakers its oftend to use in games.
and secoundly Good night is not used as greating thats normaly things like Hello or Hi at a push you could us Goodevening but never Good night its only ever used when leaving as in "I wish you all goodnight"

not complaining it just stands out the most as wrong when reading so i'm just letting you know.
Just saying

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
LWtbo

He gets it because he could of easily of just called the police and let them take care of it instead of taking matters into his own hands and I think the point system will depend on how the MC will turn out at the end of everything. Will he be a good guy or will he turn into the thing he was trying to fight.

Reactions: D Dog

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Denos City cap3_03.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.03.2021 (cap3_03)

Last edited:

s!!!

Dec 12, 2020
Save files from prior version seems broken now.
Well at least if you try with the MAC version here.
I've downloaded the PC version and created a MAC version out of it which worked fine probably the MAC version provided for download here is an old one.

Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Last edited:
Reactions: leproso
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes