mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I have leveled up a lot while fighting Sophia while playing games. When can this be used in the future?
I got to level 8 with her and I don't see anywhere that it is used in game yet. I could be mistaken though. I quit playing the recent update when I started seeing sudden outbreaks of Spanish in my English playthrough. :ROFLMAO:

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
(If you’ve searched for Hot Partners you can have a cam session with Evelyn (Vicious Bunny) in your laptop (select webcam icon) and make an appointment with her in the afternoon, at the hotel.) I've searched for the website like 10 times but whenever I open the pc and click on webcam nothing's there. Please help!!!!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you hit these words in the english version. fin de la actualizacion. Si te gusta el juego, apoyalo en patreon it means end of update. If you like the game, please support it on patreon.

If you try to keep playing everything will be is Spanish like when you go the mansion and talk to Sophia and select job you'll get this message no hay nuevas tareas which means no new tasks.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you hit these words in the english version. fin de la actualizacion. Si te gusta el juego, apoyalo en patreon it means end of update. If you like the game, please support it on patreon.

If you try to keep playing everything will be is Spanish like when you go the mansion and talk to Sophia and select job you'll get this message no hay nuevas tareas which means no new tasks.
Yes, I forgot to translate this sentence to english, so WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP IN THIS UPDATE IT'S THE END OF UPDATE. There's not more content from that point.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
I'm digging the game but the lack of consequences for picking relationships with the women takes me out of the experience slightly. I get it, it's a harem game but does every girl have to be conquered in one run? Same thing took me out of fully enjoying Sisterly Lust. Only negative thing I really have to say about this game though!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I see a harem game as a game where you can go after all the girls or just some of the girls as sometimes there are some that you just don't want anything to do with.

Reactions: Abhai and guy2front

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm digging the game but the lack of consequences for picking relationships with the women takes me out of the experience slightly. I get it, it's a harem game but does every girl have to be conquered in one run? Same thing took me out of fully enjoying Sisterly Lust. Only negative thing I really have to say about this game though!
Ok, just don't play it

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Ok, just don't play it
Don't get me wrong I like what the game offers and I am totally following it. I'm not one for harem games but several of the characters got me excited to see where their stories go. I was putting my statement out there in hopes that multiple paths will exist for multiple play throughs that's all.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Don't get me wrong I like what the game offers and I am totally following it. I'm not one for harem games but several of the characters got me excited to see where their stories go. I was putting my statement out there in hopes that multiple paths will exist for multiple play throughs that's all.
if harem ain't your thing you can have different saves with different girls. The main objective of MC is to make that asshole's life hell and fucking every women of his family has been his objective from the beginning.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes