Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't get this game at all. I cleaned the pool yet the quest to clean it is still there, I can't enter the house, there are no hints, I have a rope, a screwdriver, 2 keys but can only open the shed (I can't use anything in there) I talk to people and nothing new happens, I have to get money to buy a pc, but can't earn money or see a place where I get a pc from, I can't search for some O guy on the internet even though the quest pops up when I open the browser on the phone. Man fuck that. What can I do?
I played with WT step by step (you have it on the first page) and I had no problems. ;)

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I played with WT step by step (you have it on the first page) and I had no problems. ;)
Trying that now, but it shouldn't be like that. Speaks for gamedesign when you need a guide to do the basic stuff.
I hope the dev get's a good hint system running.

Reactions: nikamodel

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Just a heads-up for the Dev (I doubt he sees here), but after you start the Chapter 3, whenever you go to the office and press the button, it replays the end of chapter 2 and brings you back to the beginning of chapter 3 again.

Also, a Replay Gallery would be appreciated.

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
Where do I find this Ron guy? I can't sleep to start the day nor can I find this guy and if I use the safe in Richard's office the game goes back to the end of chapter 2.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Comments like these take away my desire to continue developing the game

They see the small mistakes but they don't see the whole story which has been done very well with beautiful girls. If you don't like the game, ignore the game and let us enjoy the story. Keep it up Dev. (y)

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
This is one I'm keeping my eye on. It has a lot of dirty fun so far. Love the cuck couple story and hope there is more with them.

Reactions: Paapi

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
ok so i asked diora if she wanted to do stuff from her book. now i cant progress with her. apparently i have to speak to her at evening at the pool but when i do she just says no. so how do i progress?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Damn, these are some quick updates. And high-quality as well.
Kudos to the dev, it's turning into quite an awesome VN.

say0nara23

Jul 14, 2020
walkrthrough plix plox some cutscenes are reapeating I don't know how to progress. Thanks!

Nvm seems like I finished the update. It will repeat if you press the button on his office again.

Last edited:

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Just a heads-up for the Dev (I doubt he sees here), but after you start the Chapter 3, whenever you go to the office and press the button, it replays the end of chapter 2 and brings you back to the beginning of chapter 3 again.

Also, a Replay Gallery would be appreciated.
Same happening to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes