stacho.jr

Oct 17, 2020
Interesting game, but 99% of time, you have absolutely no idea what the game want you to do. This is the weakest point of this game
And again.....In chapter 3 i have Rons key, visit Ron in strip club, it said that I should waint until next day, so I wait. But now nothing happnes.
And task list still display "Recover Richards password..."
No quest, no hints ... nothing. Dev should focus on this.

Reactions: StarHam

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Not sure why there is broken Spanish all through this chapter. It started with the Bella conversation at Jane's house and then waking up in the morning. Also when talking to Sophia in the morning. I will put off finishing it until that is cleared up.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Interesting game, but 99% of time, you have absolutely no idea what the game want you to do. This is the weakest point of this game
And again.....In chapter 3 i have Rons key, visit Ron in strip club, it said that I should waint until next day, so I wait. But now nothing happnes.
And task list still display "Recover Richards password..."
No quest, no hints ... nothing. Dev should focus on this.
Did you already open the safe in Richard's office?
Regarding Ron's club scene, you should do it immediately after Bella's scene

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure who does the walk through but I wanted to point out a mistake that I saw. At the start of the game when you go to Jeff's place it states that you can find
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I happened to find it by mistake when I went there at night right after first getting home as the hidden thing is easy to see at night.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Not sure who does the walk through but I wanted to point out a mistake that I saw. At the start of the game when you go to Jeff's place it states that you can find
I happened to find it by mistake when I went there at night right after first getting home as the hidden thing is easy to see at night.
It tells you later in the walkthrough

Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
mistwolf_2k

Thanks for the info guess I will already have that one then and I might find others as well as I tend to go around and check different places myself.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Crippy

I read the one spot wrong when playing the game as I went back and checked and Michael is the MC's brother and Michael was like a brother to Jeff.

stacho.jr

Oct 17, 2020
Did you already open the safe in Richard's office?
Regarding Ron's club scene, you should do it immediately after Bella's scene
Yes I did. Game stucked in endless loop. Get taks from richard-go to irish quaters-complete taks-go to strip club-nothing happned- get task from richard- go to irish quters.......
v3.1 is buggy as hell

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Yes I did. Game stucked in endless loop. Get taks from richard-go to irish quaters-complete taks-go to strip club-nothing happned- get task from richard- go to irish quters.......
v3.1 is buggy as hell
It seem that is related with something you did (or not) in previous versions because it ran smoothly for me. Maybe ask someone to repair your save. I don't know how to do it.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes