Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
No button not working related with threesome. Question again & again will appear if "no" is pressed. Is it a bug ???
(Edit: not Hating threesome. Bu i don't like lesbian B.s)

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Reporter didn't interest me, and I really didn't care for Mr. X's cumslut...so not really upset they are gone...Tho I could have done without Victoria's death...

And I have a sneaking suspicion who it was that caught MC at the very end of the update...if I am right...Dev made it a little too easy to figure out in my opinion.

Also for those asking...The opening the safe part is tied to story...it only can happen when you progress to the end of the update. Trying not to spoiler much...but the code from the crumpled piece of paper...isn't for the safe...That's for Evelyn's laptop.

Also it seems if you haven't completed certain events...you can't progress...so make sure you've done everything. I screwed up near the beginning and missed talking to some characters...couldn't advance the story.

No button not working related with threesome. Question again & again will appear if "no" is pressed. Is it a bug ???
Are you insane? Haha Pass up a threesome?

(tho yeah...probably a bug/typo in the code)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Reporter didn't interest me, and I really didn't care for Mr. X's cumslut...so not really upset they are gone...Tho I could have done without Victoria's death...

And I have a sneaking suspicion who it was that caught MC at the very end of the update...if I am right...Dev made it a little too easy to figure out in my opinion.

Also for those asking...The opening the safe part is tied to story...it only can happen when you progress to the end of the update. Trying not to spoiler much...but the code from the crumpled piece of paper...isn't for the safe...That's for Evelyn's laptop.

Also it seems if you haven't completed certain events...you can't progress...so make sure you've done everything. I screwed up near the beginning and missed talking to some characters...couldn't advance the story.

Are you insane? Haha Pass up a threesome?

(tho yeah...probably a bug/typo in the code)
Not because of threesome. I like it
But IDK why lesbianism is making me angry.
By the by, i expected this kind of a reply.
Sural Argonus

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Not because of threesome. I like it
But IDK why lesbianism is making me angry.
By the by, i expected this kind of a reply.
Sural Argonus
I was just joking, to be honest. Pretty sure it's just a coding thing...not a forced choice tbh.

Becka's face is kinda weird to me...so almost opted to not go that route too. Most of the characters look a little strange to me personally...but that isn't stopping me from enjoying this.

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I think in future update, Nicole will use chastity cage in her husband's tool while she spending time with mc!!

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes