Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
BackHole I just noticed this in Chapter 2 when Dmitri is asking the MC to look for a guy who's selling drugs on his own.

I assume it should be Main Character asking "What exactly do I have to do?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
I know everything to open the safe with the piece of paper and button under the desk...however, when the safe is shown, there is no way to enter in the numbers from the paper. Please provide some guidance here! Thanks..

fokker22

Apr 27, 2017
I know everything to open the safe with the piece of paper and button under the desk...however, when the safe is shown, there is no way to enter in the numbers from the paper. Please provide some guidance here! Thanks..
I have the same problem I have the paper and it never gives an option to put in the number and keeps saying I have to find the combination that I already have from the paper on the bathroom floor. Is this just a bug or is it something that I am missiong?

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
I have the same problem I have the paper and it never gives an option to put in the number and keeps saying I have to find the combination that I already have from the paper on the bathroom floor. Is this just a bug or is it something that I am missiong?

Had the same issue. Click on the desk then click on the leftmost point of the desk screen, that is the hidden button. Crummy design I know but hey, that's how it works.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes