ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Judy is a cutie..and i'm fine with her if i avoid the "patch" and keep her as just a gf's daughter..lol...but due to wild content..i'm sort of on a Mi-Do submissive route and of course the Carli pure love route...another save has me going sexmonster on anything that moves..and my MC may have boinked a tree or a newspaper box..its foggy...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Judy is a cutie..and i'm fine with her if i avoid the "patch" and keep her as just a gf's daughter..lol...but due to wild content..i'm sort of on a Mi-Do submissive route and of course the Carli pure love route...another save has me going sexmonster on anything that moves..and my MC may have boinked a tree or a newspaper box..its foggy...
What Patch? Judy was never anything but his ex's daughter. So no worries there.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmm..so far back in my playing i forgot..LOL...either way in my diddle them all for flag and country save she got attention....but blondes always come last for me..Mi-Do only came first because i have a thang for asian dames and..i'm a dominant bastard and she fulfills that bit of my twisted personality :p

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
The story ending won't be so bad if they make another game. They are too good of creators to just make one. I think they might already have plans for another one. But I hope they don't forget what made this game so great. I've played some great games before and their next game wouldn't hold a candle to the first. Because they didn't realize what made the other one so great.

Reactions: Burn85 and rogosh

gralthan

May 21, 2017
You know what really irritates me? The fact scammers like Gabework earn thrice as much as the PhillyGames while releasing ridiculously small amount of content which is shit anyway. Do people really not want to support creators of quality games?

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
Just finished playing 11-1, I'm stunned sir, it was way batter than I expected, I will difinitely grace you with the gift of paper currency.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
You know what really irritates me? The fact scammers like Gabework earn thrice as much as the PhillyGames while releasing ridiculously small amount of content which is shit anyway. Do people really not want to support creators of quality games?
I'm not really sure who you are referring to. But I do know that a good job will always follow you and a bad job will be a step ahead of you. I have a feeling that Philly Games are gonna start doing better, Because supporters are starting to realize that some of them are just out for your money instead of earning it.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Just so you know, there is no "they". It's just one man. And he does have another game coming on the heels of this one, but it will be different. Great, obviously, but different.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Just so you know, there is no "they". It's just one man. And he does have another game coming on the heels of this one, but it will be different. Great, obviously, but different.
Sorry I thought it was just one but wasn't sure.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah. I mean, there are beta testers and stuff like that, but just one guy does the rendering, coding and writing. And has a real job and life, too.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes