Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hi,
The game is awesome
Is there an mega link or anything similar where we can get all the in-game images?
Try . Remember to follow the instructions in the OP so you can use it properly. Select option 1 to get the images and once this has run, go into the 'game' folder and you should see an 'images' folder. Enjoy :)

d_avid

Jun 13, 2018
Hey guys, how to get the Judy anal scene. I have a lust score of 6 with her and she did not get mad at me for playing with her ass but still the option does not come up. Any help ?

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
I love this game , first time playet yesterday and I already played 10 hours I hope next uptade uptade came fast . I cant wait that day and I trust developers they absolutely do good job.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
To me this is a complete game. It has it all = Great story ,game play, scenes,animations,teasing,seduction,temptation and they even took the time to put good dialogue in the sex scenes. I want to thank you for all the time money and effort you put into making this game. I will give it a 5 star rating and I will also support you on Patreon.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
everyone who loves this game(if you do not...take yer eyes off yer dick and pay attention..HAHAA!!!) remember @Philly_Games already has the beginnings of another game in the pipeline..and this was his FIRST and is already the measuring stick for ALL vn's so click his name and follow him so when the new game arrives after we've had sufficient time to deal with the impact this game has had on us..you can stalk hi.....errrr....see what he does immediately..lol

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Or...better yet, support him by going to his Patreon page (link in the OP - first page of this thread).

Sometimes, in the zeal and admiration for these great efforts by certain devs, people can forget that they can only keep doing this with monetary support.

Things like new graphics cards, additional Daz 3D software assets and time away from job and family, come at a real cost. We can't give the dev time (and many of us are too impatient as it is), but we can certainly spare a little fast food money to keep them making their awesome games in general (and this one in particular)!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's not a condemnation, merely an enhancement on your nice post. There are those that can't, but wish to and there are those that can, but don't. Hopefully, some of the "can" will move into the "do" column.

Reactions: Burn85 and Krull
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes