ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i like Christine...bad-girl gone good(ish..the naughty minx) always a soft place in my heart for a dame that is doing tsktsk but the power of good people makes her change...hoping there is an ending with her ? i'm going to do all the routes..i'm greedy :p

Reactions: Dreadder and Burn85

Burn85

May 25, 2018
i like Christine...bad-girl gone good(ish..the naughty minx) always a soft place in my heart for a dame that is doing tsktsk but the power of good people makes her change...hoping there is an ending with her ? i'm going to do all the routes..i'm greedy :p
I hope so too!
"bad-girl gone good" - is great analogy :winkytongue:
Very afraid that Carli was originally involved in this problem. Oh, those spy things! All the same, Carli will remain a favorite character. Forget on her past. I want to save her and find another life, a happy life. :)
I do not want for her the fate of another whore in the tank for garbage.
As ever, sorry for my English :coldsweat:
If someone can do a beautiful signature with my beloved Carly, please, I will be very grateful.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Original Post..page 1..all the goodies to download..lol...you have Carli..in the OP is also Stella....the rest are here as well an an optional Carli

Reactions: Burn85

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Original Post..page 1..all the goodies to download..lol...you have Carli..in the OP is also Stella....the rest are here as well an an optional Carli
Thank you so much! Сhanged to optional Carli :extremelyhappy:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is it correct this is tagged as VN(visual novel?) as I remember when playing this there was lots of animated sex scenes and it did not remind me of other still picture VN i played
or VN does not always mean it is just still pics ?

edit::
btw yea i liked the game :)

Burn85

May 25, 2018
is it correct this is tagged as VN(visual novel?) as I remember when playing this there was lots of animated sex scenes and it did not remind me of other still picture VN i played
or VN does not always mean it is just still pics ?

edit::
btw yea i liked the game :)
The game has animation. But the main thing here story and character personages.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
GOD DAMN IT!
Just re-read my post and it looked like I was having a go at you :p Sorry for that I just re-quoted the dev and not having a go at you lol.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes