Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
And the winner is... PhillyGames! :) The "Martin Scorsese" of the Dev :) Prodigality and quality without comparison with an unbelievable amount of scenes. After 4 weeks I've discovered all of these :coldsweat: Great! Yeah, there are others games with extraordinary quality but the Phillygames generosity in offering this amount of different paths in the same game is absolute! Thanks for sharing this pearl.
Lol, thank you, and you're welcome.

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Thanks for the game! The game is great.
Exciting plot, dramatic moments, touching characters, wonderful Noir. Please don't kill Carly! She is a favorite character since the first action.
I found the game recently and immediately put it in first place in my ranking!
If someone can do a beautiful signature with my beloved Carly, please, I will be very grateful.
I look forward to continuing.
Sorry for my English ;)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
so you get 1 act once a year in this game right?
Even worse. After delivering the game monthly... he took two months on an update! Then a bit longer for an update nearly twice its size! For shame! I also have it on good authority that he's dropping the game after this.

Of course that's because it's the last update and it's massive, but just ignore that part. Get PISSED instead.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Even worse. After delivering the game monthly... he took two months on an update! Then a bit longer for an update nearly twice its size! For shame! I also have it on good authority that he's dropping the game after this.

Of course that's because it's the last update and it's massive, but just ignore that part. Get PISSED instead.
The sarcasm is strong in this one. ;)

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
I might've not gotten the memo earlier, but will Christina be a kind of "with Judy" package deal or her own possible romance path?

That, and will we ever bang Kira?

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes