Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@thunderrob oh the future you shall love. I didn't feel this one was good enough to post because the pose looked off but I'll post here anyways. Also there is a reason why she is so well endowed, that you will have to wait to understand in the next game. She is the least customized character that I have but I couldn't bring myself to change it much.

liasiontest10less.jpg

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Lol good, and that i consider not a great shot. Not promo worthy at least but I figured if she was your fav in DA i had to tease :)

Reactions: ThunderRob

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I detect a ring on a certain finger there :relievedface:

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
lol the ring is messed up as well :p It looks like a rubber band. Early mistakes in a new render engine but thats why it's good to test things out before development.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
@Philly_Games You have a better eye than most of us and that's one you don't like? I'm too distracted to nitpick :coldsweat:

You wouldn't happen to have any early renders of a certain scorned woman you'd like to share? :coldsweat:

ccav999

Jul 3, 2017
@thunderrob oh the future you shall love. I didn't feel this one was good enough to post because the pose looked off but I'll post here anyways. Also there is a reason why she is so well endowed, that you will have to wait to understand in the next game. She is the least customized character that I have but I couldn't bring myself to change it much.

View attachment 164986
MAN, this is why i so much love this place...always fully suprise:firstimekiss:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017

View attachment 164986
Absolutely no ill intention with this question, but seeing as you said she was the least customized, is that model intentionally using a ScarJo face? Only reason I ask is I've done a ScarJo face from scratch and I'd know those lips anywhere.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
...gets the remington out of storage and sits on the porch..waiting....hums 3's The world is born of flame/the end is begun for dramatic effect...

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@rodneyeatme no, charlotte. I did a chunk of work on the face but only to finely tune details, not like on the other two characters that i have shown being the Doc( the one with glasses) and Gloria (the blonde), they are quite unique, especially Gloria.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The only thing I don't understand is you claiming she is "well-endowed" and implying that needs explaining.

First, nope, she looks just fine to me and nope, I don't need an explanation - my eyes have already approved the image.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Oh wow, I really like what you did. I would have passed right by the Charlotte preview image and kept looking.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes