ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Damn no wonder. How many animations and renders have you planned for that scene?

You've done wonders so far so I can't wait to see what you have in store it's been a captivating journey so far :)

It's taking all of my willpower trying not to drool o_O
Willpower is over rated dude drool to your hearts content i know i will

Reactions: Walg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't kept up with the updates. Does the MC ever get some action with the tattooed assassin chick? Doesn't seem like he would considering where I last left off in the story... but she's hot.
There is a scene where they fuck .... then she kills him, on account of her wanting him dead and being a lunatic to boot.

I don't know why anyone was expecting a different outcome. We bashed in the head of the man she loved, did anyone really think she'd just drop her panties and forgive everything?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't know why anyone was expecting a different outcome. We bashed in the head of the man she loved, did anyone really think she'd just drop her panties and forgive everything?
No, but such love-hate chemistry is a wonderful thing to work with and can result in a different ending beside bashing the head of the protagonist. My apologies that some people has such weird fantasies as having someone as the Dragon as a love interest and hoping to come out of it happily in the end. Like me. :pokerFace:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Nobody Knows! Ok one person knows.
I'm gonna find you, hunt you down, tie you into a chair and make you watch MyLittlePony version of Twilight for 24 hours. Your teasing is just cruel and you are unaware of how emotionally unbalanced i.. errr.. some of my friends are over the Dragon!:':)coldsweat:

And i'm not seeing you working on that preview images you said you are working on! Lazy git!:p

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
What preview image lol! All I can say is im working my butt off. Today though, I did take it easy because real life work completely kicked me in the ass and the day was rough as hell so just renderings for the night, keeping to what I enjoy the most.

PS Judy scene will be around 100 renders and 9 animations... Yeah i went overboard. But glad I did, she had the least amount of sexy content in the game. She deserves a big scene.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What preview image lol! All I can say is im working my butt off. Today though, I did take it easy because real life work completely kicked me in the ass and the day was rough as hell so just renderings for the night, keeping to what I enjoy the most.
You gotta man the fuck up, Philly! ((I still remember who infected me with this, N7!!))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS Judy scene will be around 100 renders and 9 animations... Yeah i went overboard.
No you did not! We gonna love those :happyblush
But glad I did, she had the least amount of sexy content in the game. She deserves a big scene.
A most commendable attitude!:eazyHype:

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
By now what exactly a walkthrough lead to dialogue with Matlock choices ?
I mean which lead to fucking the Dragon.

Tazalicious

Mar 2, 2018
Hi everyone. Quick question: I know what the console cheats are, but how do you actually turn the console on so you can use them? the ` (which I've used in some games) is not working.
Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes