B

BigWamanHunter

@BigWamanHunter the fact it was you who posted that made me laugh pretty hard.
The only bigwaman in this this game killed me when i got romantic:angel:. Had dreams of making rapey incest babies with her. I'll find my joanna elsewhere XD.

Will change my profile later to something that suits your games. Like something Tarantino ;)

BOW

Jan 17, 2018
Wow... This game is just SO DAMN GOOD!! :heartcoveredeyes: Super addicting! Can't wait to the next update!

jughead99

Oct 12, 2018
guys does anyone have a mega link of a compressed android version of the latest update? if so, please share the link

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hello I thought I'd make a quick post to give some news about the Depraved Awakening mod since it's been 2 weeks. I just added a big update to it for chapters 7+8. But I'm also not sure if I'll be updating it anymore simply because it's taken a ton of work and time to make. So sorry about that.

Update changelog:
  • Day 6: Slightly lowered the amount of points required to see the last scene at the night club.
  • Day 8: Without the mod if you choose the threesome route that means you get no scenes with Mi-do, but if you choose the Mi-do route that means you don't get to do the threesome route and miss a few Carli scenes too. I've changed it so you can now do both routes.
  • Day 8: Normally you have to choose between doing Christina's sex scene or the Christina+Stella threesome, meaning you can't do both. Now both scenes will happen and in a way that makes sense with the story.
  • Day 8: During Christina's sex scene you will get to see the scenes for both of her outfits instead of only one.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Hello I thought I'd make a quick post to give some news about the Depraved Awakening mod since it's been 2 weeks. I just added a big update to it for chapters 7+8. But I'm also not sure if I'll be updating it anymore simply because it's taken a ton of work and time to make. So sorry about that.

Update changelog:
  • Day 6: Slightly lowered the amount of points required to see the last scene at the night club.
  • Day 8: Without the mod if you choose the threesome route that means you get no scenes with Mi-do, but if you choose the Mi-do route that means you don't get to do the threesome route and miss a few Carli scenes too. I've changed it so you can now do both routes.
  • Day 8: Normally you have to choose between doing Christina's sex scene or the Christina+Stella threesome, meaning you can't do both. Now both scenes will happen and in a way that makes sense with the story.
  • Day 8: During Christina's sex scene you will get to see the scenes for both of her outfits instead of only one.
please do not stop for your work...
your work are wonderful this I am sure in the difficulties that we surpass to where you show who you are and what you are able and I am sure that you can!!!!!!!!
!!!!!! people here have not realized how good and this mod where you can see all the scenes of the game without losing anything this is simply wonderful!!!!! :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Here's hoping that one of the next game's love interests will be a cute black chick. Mi-do is my definite choice for this game though Christina is a very close second.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Some spoilers on the image, I was wondering if someone can help me, either by how to acquire or sharing their saves, these 2 scenes I'm missing. Thanks alot!

EDIT: I'm just missing the last red box one.
EDIT2: I finally got all scenes! Whew, looking for that last one took some time.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Huh no incest patch strange considering the tag says incest oh well looks like a good game i will give it a shot

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Niece huh shrugs incest is incest i have not played the game yet so i do not know all the characters
There is an incest mod, but as I said, this game don`t need it !!! The mod changes niece to your daughter and thats all. And imo this game don`t need it !!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If incest is your bag, this is probably not going to float your boat.

If just about everything else is, as in: good story, good characters, good dialogue and sizzling women performing hot sex...well, then this one is gonna make your boat reach full mast.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
maybe i did something right..she's not my niece..she's an ex GF's daughter or something..i forget..i'm old..wheres my metamucil...

Reactions: Nerttu

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
If incest is your bag, this is probably not going to float your boat.

If just about everything else is, as in: good story, good characters, good dialogue and sizzling women performing hot sex...well, then this one is gonna make your boat reach full mast.
Shrugs even with no incest i will give it a try the renders look great and from some of the posts the story is great so i will give it a shot as soon as its finished downloading

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes