Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Where is Mi-do sigmature? :D she is my favourite character. I like asian girls
Ofc this is the best game from this genre which I ever played
Mi-Do is really a cute one but to be fair, all of the women in this game have are really nicely made and its really hard to decide which way you want to take. I wouldn't mind a Mi-do Signature either btw. :D

Reactions: proximus

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, little help pls. How to get anal with Cristina? Is there some lust/love condition or some other choices?Ty

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
can anyone please spoil me if judy gets banged by anyone else besides you, im really not into the whole cheating, ntr, cucking thing and if this is inappropiate to bring up because of the NTR my apologies just mod remove this post but if not if someone could please let me know in a spoiler id really appreciate it. if i run into it later in the game after wasting my time it'll just leave a bitter taste in my mouth (i know given this games tags its like, "okay then idiot why are you playing this game?." but i really like the artwork and the story telling does seem good.)

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Oh you cruel life! Can't a decently depraved fun-to-have-around private eye settle down with such a beautiful lilly as the Dragon to sex all day, raise children, watch them grow between going on some grisly killing spree just to have fun with such charming and wonderously perfect psychotic sociopath! :pensive:
come on bro! U make me drool all over my brand new keyboard :(
Hope that we can have that ending by patreon reward or sequel or something like that

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
can anyone please spoil me if judy gets banged by anyone else besides you, im really not into the whole cheating, ntr, cucking thing and if this is inappropiate to bring up because of the NTR my apologies just mod remove this post but if not if someone could please let me know in a spoiler id really appreciate it. if i run into it later in the game after wasting my time it'll just leave a bitter taste in my mouth (i know given this games tags its like, "okay then idiot why are you playing this game?." but i really like the artwork and the story telling does seem good.)
Not to my knowledge.

Reactions: dboy203

JustLedoX

Aug 13, 2018
sorry, probably a dumb question. Can i install the 0.11.1 pc patch on the android version? or is it pc only?

dkm26

Jul 27, 2018
hey , I cant seem to use the save files I previously had tried downloading saved files and inserting it but still wont work

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes