macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i like how the banner have changed :) from a black kind banner to an slide show of girls boobs :)

keep up the god work !

DomBomb

Jul 2, 2017
Wow, just wow! Finished the first run through this game (0.11.1) and I am blown away!
If I did not have social commitments right now, I would go right again to explore all the scenes and characters.
I am already looking forward to getting more acquainted with the sexy redhead dame in the elevator;) Maybe, in a sequel...

Reactions: Philly_Games

MinatoFlash

Oct 3, 2018
Holy...

I can't believe I'm playing this for 4th straight hour.
Somehow I labeled this in my head as "Heavy Rain with tits" and I absolutely love it.

Amazing job.

Reactions: EvilChef

Sanctusmorti

May 25, 2018
Amazing game, loved the story (even if you did something awful to my best girl....Grrr!) but that just means I get to fall into total depravity with multiple hot ladies instead of looking for the happy ever after ending. ;)

DomBomb

Jul 2, 2017
The game has finally gotten the better of me... It got me so depraved that I need to know how to let the MC have rough sex with the most devilish hot lady the 3D universe has ever brought up. I already tried different paths with high depravity and all, but I don't seem to push the right buttons.
Would be nice, if someone could help me with that. I certainly am not the only one out there who wants to push his luck with a dragon ;)
I'd be much obliged.

Reactions: Hans98 and Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The game has finally gotten the better of me... It got me so depraved that I need to know how to let the MC have rough sex with the most devilish hot lady the 3D universe has ever brought up. I already tried different paths with high depravity and all, but I don't seem to push the right buttons.
Would be nice, if someone could help me with that. I certainly am not the only one out there who wants to push his luck with a dragon ;)
I'd be much obliged.
Now i'm not totally alone :relievedface:

Reactions: DomBomb and Hans98

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If the choice you get to join the evil mans would let you continue the game with her instead of just a bad end, that would be me no doubt.
Oh you cruel life! Can't a decently depraved fun-to-have-around private eye settle down with such a beautiful lilly as the Dragon to sex all day, raise children, watch them grow between going on some grisly killing spree just to have fun with such charming and wonderously perfect psychotic sociopath! :pensive:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Oh you cruel life! Can't a decently depraved fun-to-have-around private eye settle down with such a beautiful lilly as the Dragon to sex all day, raise children, watch them grow between going on some grisly killing spree just to have fun with such charming and wonderously perfect psychotic sociopath! :pensive:
Everything's shit:FeelsBadMan:

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes