Aug 7, 2018
It has animated discussions about it, does that count?
no not really those animations are barely noticeable. Why would he animate conversations but not the scenes
Ah, the internet. Where you/I can't tell if someone is just being deadpan or pun-blind.

To answer the question: it does have the usual "a-few-looped-frames animation", if that counts for you. Several sex scenes of that kind, in fact. If you mean smooth/fluid animation, then no.

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
Ah, the internet. Where you/I can't tell if someone is just being deadpan or pun-blind.

To answer the question: it does have the usual "a-few-looped-frames animation", if that counts for you. Several sex scenes of that kind, in fact. If you mean smooth/fluid animation, then no.
hmm maybe i missed something but i didn't find any loop animations well will look again now that u said there are some

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@asgardtipar2 The game plays out like an interactive movie. I have tried to make it cinematic in the way the story progresses but you affect the overall plot. It starts off slow and slow ramps up and up. You are a private eye trying to uncover a crime and just happen to have lots of sex on the way there :p

@CrazyAng3l As for animations they come later in the game. When i started i had very limited resources to do it. As patreon funds allowed i was able to upgrade around 0.9, took a looooong time for this game to start getting noticed. Thats when each update basically doubled or even tripled in size. The last update had as much content as versions 0.1 to 0.5 combined for instance.

daunjaun21

Jul 30, 2018
Beautiful Women + Great, Great Story .... I'm simply loving this one!!!

...oh, by the way...I let Dragon live...(hope that doesn't come back and bite me in the arse!!!)

Reactions: Philly_Games

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I hate to be one of those guys but.. is there an incest patch..
Fuck me, i want to insult myself rn......

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think some modder came up with something yesterday. It might be linked in this thread, if not, you can probably search across f95 using the box above.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Can someone explain what the function of this is in a game that's clearly written with defined character backstories (rather than some "Landlady" designed for Ctrl + Fing)?
Well I mean.. it says it in the description at the top of this page. :p

Main features:
  • Real, grade A, organic, grass-fed incest with no 'step' preservatives added. Lots of dialog has been changed or replaced with new dialog so that Judy is now your actual daughter. This wasn't a simple replacing the word 'step-daughter' with 'daughter' process. Instead I rewrote many lines so the dialog and context made sense.
A few people in this thread told me that they didn't consider 'step' incest as actual incest, so I made a mod that changed it.

Reactions: asgardtipar2
Jun 20, 2018
Well I mean.. it says it in the description at the top of this page. :p

A few people in this thread told me that they didn't consider 'step' incest as actual incest, so I made a mod that changed it.
I had read your post. I was asking why there would be a desire to change an author-intended story.

Reactions: UncleVT

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Improvements Mod

Main features:
  • Real, grade A, organic, grass-fed incest with no 'step' preservatives added. Lots of dialog has been changed or replaced with new dialog so that Judy is now your actual daughter. This wasn't a simple replacing the word 'step-daughter' with 'daughter' process. Instead I rewrote many lines so the dialog and context made sense.
  • Since many scenes lock you out from seeing other scenes for no reason, I've made changes so that certain scenes can actually be played without causing you to miss any future scenes.
  • Added a new scene for best girl
  • More images, info, and the rest of the features/changes are in the thread

Note:
This mod is a WIP and only chapters 1-5 have been changed so far. Chapters 6-11 don't have any changes yet.

so nothing for after ch5 yet?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I had read your post. I was asking why there would be a desire to change an author-intended story.
I told you why. =P People desired real incest instead of the step thing. And how do you know that the author intended for Judy to be your step-daughter? Maybe he intended for her to be your daughter but couldn't write it that way due to Patreon rules. But regardless, the actual story is still the same.

so nothing for after ch5 yet?
I did half of ch 6 and concluded the small side plot that I somehow ended up making about hiding that you're Judy's dad from Christina. The big incest reveal to Christina is now twice as many lines of dialog to make it realistic. I haven't updated the mod yet though so yeah it's still only ch 1-5.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It would be grossly out of character for MC to actually become villain. At most, he could succumb to "world weariness" and just take the payoff.

Most "tired gumshoes" can't be bothered with all the work it requires to be a really good villain. That's why they are so often cast as reluctant heroes.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
It would be grossly out of character for MC to actually become villain. At most, he could succumb to "world weariness" and just take the payoff.

Most "tired gumshoes" can't be bothered with all the work it requires to be a really good villain. That's why they are so often cast as reluctant heroes.
And you dont find out of character that he uses a girl to fuck and locks her up in a literal cage afterwards like a dumbass when you join the evil mans?

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes