coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
This dude can write Hollywood flicks. This is not a game, It's like I'm watching a Hollywood movie with well written story, Perfect direction, Neo Noir music soundtracks get along with the climax. The sexual contents are so realistic unlike other games where you see a nurse wear fake revealing cloths and suck your dick without making any sense. Overall a great movie. The developer should be called ''Martin Scorsese of the adult virtual novel''. I don't usually rate a game this great but this deserves it. A Masterpiece and I wish you make more cool games similar to this in the future.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Just wait until the grand finale. Philly plans on ending this with a...nah, I can't say it...too cliche....he's just gonna do a damn fine job at finishing off this masterpiece.

And then, more Philly magic in his next game! Hoo!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just hope the ends are good enough :p
They better be! The incessant cries of heartbroken fans can be so annoying to listen all the time. You gotta save us from that:cool: You can do it though. Those endings are gonna be awesome!
It is going to be sad when this is all said and done with.
It sure will be! The hallmark of something great it is.
But, yeah the story for this next game... Oh man. Still, soooo much to do for this one!
"...you, sir. You need to focus on now.."

Reactions: Krull

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
Just wait until the grand finale. Philly plans on ending this with a...nah, I can't say it...too cliche....he's just gonna do a damn fine job at finishing off this masterpiece.

And then, more Philly magic in his next game! Hoo!
I think this game is a really good advert for Phily - you can see how much he has improved the renders from the early releases until now, so if the images keep up to a similar standard and the writing is as good I think any future work is very promising!

Reactions: EvilChef

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I promised some Mi-do this week
$5+ patrons
Sep 21 at 1:59am
And here you go. The poll decided, so for those that didn't get your choice I hope you still like it.
Daytime renders... It's like I'm starting from scratch :p It an entire new world where renders go 10 times faster! I may actually do some animations here with far more frames than i normally would.

Also, don't worry I wont make the camera bob up and down. I'd end up getting sick all over my keyboard while testing.

Enjoy guys!

Philly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Plenty, Plenty O'Toole
$10+ patrons
Sep 23 at 3:14am
Carli Cos-Playing as Miss Plenty O'Toole from James Bond as voted on by our Sherlocks and Hammers. I'll take it! The other choices that did not win were a Cowgirl, a 1930's Burlesque Dancer, and a Deadly Assassin.
Now the image above is just the preview. We have a different photo down below attached to the bottom of the post. I have made an ultra-widescreen and 1080p wallpapers for you guys. Each has a color and black and white version. The Black and white I crushed the shadows to make it feel like a real black and white photo and not just a desaturated image.

Also, this is Carli in Octane. Still took me a good while to set up shots in it but my god the results are beautiful.

Enjoy!

Philly

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I promised some Mi-do this week
$5+ patrons
Sep 21 at 1:59am
And here you go. The poll decided, so for those that didn't get your choice I hope you still like it.
Daytime renders... It's like I'm starting from scratch :p It an entire new world where renders go 10 times faster! I may actually do some animations here with far more frames than i normally would.

Also, don't worry I wont make the camera bob up and down. I'd end up getting sick all over my keyboard while testing.

Enjoy guys!

Philly
Looks like she's ready to give another footjob. And butt stuff.

Eldalisson

Jun 17, 2018
Hi everyone, I've got a question. I played the version 0.11 and there I found myself in the hospital, without killing The Dragon. I gave the bag to Judy so that she can get to the newspaper. Christina was lying on the floor, badly injured I guess. So this is the end of the game for me?

PS: I'm deeply sorry that Stella died.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@PHANTOM44 end of next month hopefully. Lots to pack into this thing. It may feel short on a single play through but the amount of actual content on different branches is a bit intimidating. I will say, I am not going to rush it. I am not giving myself an artificial deadline on this one like i normally would. It will be done when it's done.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I am looking forward to wiping all of my saves out and playing DA as a completed game start to finish.

And then over again, as many times as I get different results!

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
I really hope we get Carli & Judy 3some ending, or at least a scene with both of them. :FeelsGoodMan:

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes