TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
the new update was mostly interface updates and a couple additional graphics but no new content..methinks the Dev is just making sure everything is pristine for the upcoming chapters which will probably conclude the epic tale
Agreed.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Alright, I'm almost done with the scene gallery. I can't see four of the scenes. if you start at the top and count over then the next row start at the left I am missing scene 4, 16, 21 and 22. scene 16 is one with carli in the tub, looks to be when she's waiting for judy to join her in the bath, the 21st scene is a mi-do one, (I think I know how to get that scene now) and the 22nd one is the dragon, and sex with her i just don't know how to get it. I might have missed the directions in this thread but I have looked. I'm not sure what the 4th scene in the list is looks like judy but not sure :) I don't want to get a save but some information on how to get these scenes.

*Edit* I got scene #4 that required sneaking not following. still not sure about 16, 21 and 22. I've seen the images but just not in the game :)

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
the new update was mostly interface updates and a couple additional graphics but no new content..methinks the Dev is just making sure everything is pristine for the upcoming chapters which will probably conclude the epic tale
are you sure about that? I dont think so.

if you look at the change logs, it states that you should end up in the hospital easier. makes me think that there is more to the story already. not to mention others have talked about consequences of leaving the dragon alive. so there might be additional steps to installing the 0.11.1 version

if you downloaded it, it does come with another zipped file called 0.11 to 0.11.1 I think. I replayed it without using this additional patch, thinking the game already had it installed from this download. but im starting to think it didnt. and Im guessing I'll have to replay it from the beginning again just to see if there is additional content.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a console command that can unlock all the scenes?
Or maybe someone has a save that has them unlocked?

nm I foudn it.
If anyone is wondering it's

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Wait, everyone is talking about an "end" to the chapter??

I end with either a "hold it right there" and to be continued or "now we can have a proper discussion" and to be continued (not much of a spoiler methinks). Am I playing the right version? I saw someone above said "huh, hollis wasn't so bad" and I recall on one path I did get a to be continued after seeing hollis, but nothing else happened at all?

I'm confused

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Wait, everyone is talking about an "end" to the chapter??

I end with either a "hold it right there" and to be continued or "now we can have a proper discussion" and to be continued (not much of a spoiler methinks). Am I playing the right version? I saw someone above said "huh, hollis wasn't so bad" and I recall on one path I did get a to be continued after seeing hollis, but nothing else happened at all?

I'm confused
Not exactly sure what do you mean Vaassaa but chapter 0.11 is the penultimate chapter of DA and 012 will be the last and concluding chapter of the whole story. As for Hollis... on my path through the game he was an asshole but in ch.11 he let Christina go. So yeah, he wasn't so bad!

Sep 4, 2017
Now i think that the last time i played was in January or February and and ohh lordy did the game turn out, Great writing combined with the music grabs you by the balls and drag you in and then squirts on you with some quality graphics.
someones got skills:eazyHype:

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes