theolin

Oct 8, 2017
i have some questions
1)the next update will be the final chapter of the game???
2)And if it is do we know the next project of the creator???

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
i have some questions
1)the next update will be the final chapter of the game???
2)And if it is do we know the next project of the creator???
1) Yes.
2) Philly gave some small teasers about his next game like pics of new chars (also here in the thread). It will be some kind of cyberpunk setting, something different than Depraved Awakening.

Reactions: dE_VoYd and theolin

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
1) Yes.
2) Philly gave some small teasers about his next game like pics of new chars (also here in the thread). It will be some kind of cyberpunk setting, something different than Depraved Awakening.
thanks for the quick reply

Satyrhan

Aug 23, 2018
i love this game!! its an Action Movies with too many sex scenes ....its totally refreshing!!! tyvm

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
No any save should be fine. I'll take a look after work to make sure I didn't mess something up. Also I am aware of a small bug where the Mrs Turner scenes do not show up in the gallery. If you want those for now adding via the console "persistent.ch10turnerbest = True" and "persistent.ch10turnerrough = True" will open those up.
Thanks buddy, you are truly an awesome guy

High-_-Tower

GFX Designer
Donor
Sep 27, 2017

Here's a bunch - I suggest playing through yourself since the game is awesome and the scenes lose some of their appeal without the background
Thanks, I followed some routes and I'm on another PC, so I did not want to do a repetitive process.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Sorry to ask, but what you do with my save ??? You don`t know, how have I played the game in that point !! So what you can do with my save ???
It doesn't matter a whole lot to me what you've done with the save because I lost all of mine and I don't want to replay the whole game.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
@Philly_Games
Can you add more scenes in gallery - Mi-do in "The Youngs", "Cabin" etc... for all characters. And is better as in DoD, with "dividing the persons"(google translate).
+make them extended, like Mrs.Turner scene (starts outside the house
, ends inside. Now you added only final part with sex).

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a bug in this latest version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game crashes on me. I've been searching this forum, but can't find any clues. Or has it something to do with the fact you have to replay the whole game, again?

edit: never mind. I restarted playing the game from the beginning. No crashes.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes