hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Wonderful renders and a story to match. Utilizes the best tropes of the Film Noir genre, while creating something new. It's all there:
1) The hard nosed detective, drawn into a case he has no hopes of being payed for.
2) The hooker with a heart of gold
3) The femme fatale
4) The innocent dragged into a world she doesn't understand.
5) Vicious villains
6) Crooked cops

To the devs, you are obviously fans so which is your favorite:
A) DOA, KC Confidential, The Big Sleep or something else.
B) Mike Hammer, Philip Marlowe, or Sam Spade.

Can't wait for the conclusion.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Tech update. Also for items greyed out. They will only show up if you reach them again. I was not tracking them in a way to allow them only the replay screen before.

Reactions: Menno_Coehoorn

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@hisstoryman hard to say what my favs are. I am more influenced by the movies than the old novella’s since I am more visual but Mike Hammer is a boss. The scene in I the jury where he removes the twin sisters dress after making out with her. Puts his hat on and states. “I guess it’s your sister with the birthmark.” Then leaves. That is a great introduction to him lol.

Reactions: Sirrah

Leokilaa

Aug 16, 2018
I downloaded the new update but i can´t continue the story... it ends eddie aiming a gun...???
can anyone help me?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
someone has photos to upload ? i cant open photos in game folder
Download compressed version from OP link , they are visible in images folder (little less quality).
I think they are in webp format ... but if you have compatible codec or software you are ok :)
Or you can use unren ... I think

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I checked the last few pages, but couldn't find anything. Any ETA on the next content-update?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'd throw some coffee over you Philly, but somehow it stopped accepting PayPal as an option to do so

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
People talking about getting to hospital but in my ending i met matlock , so i got bad ending ?
As you can read in the walkthrough, there are 3 possible outcomes at the end of 0.11 and the hospital is one of them. And no, this doesn't necessarily mean you have a bad ending. It all depends on your previous choices.

Reactions: Zatanna2
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes