UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

So this is just a minor update to the game. No new scenes or renders are added to this. But what I did add was a brand new scene gallery!
A few notes about it. First, it will only start keeping track of scenes that you get to from this point on. So, scenes that you did in the past won't be accessible until you go through them again. Another note, the players name will default to the game default in these scenes unless you begin a new game and enter your name at the start. These happened to be things I never kept track of because it was not something I had planned to do.

I went through all the scenes listed and holy crap I forgot how much content is in the game. If you have issues or there is a scene you think is missing let me know so I can fix it up.
Release Notes:
  • New Scene Gallery
  • New scenes will only be available after you reach them from this point on. It will not know what scenes you have already done.
  • Minor text changes
  • Made getting to the hospital easier at the end.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
You sadistic fucks! Finally she is up there.....happy and with her one true love. But whenever i view this thread i see ppl asking for Stella resurrection.

Twas the perfect, cinematic way to end her life imo
Yeah was cool but what can i say, i liked her since i saw her for the first Time and i whould really like her to be my Girl at the end. And then.... oh well! I guess you can not get everything you want right?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
As if you didn't have enough awesomeness from Philly today, here's an update, too. Now, be a good doobie and pledge him some dough on Patreon!

Development Update #26
Patrons only
Sep 16 at 9:27pm
Hey guys, this should be a relatively quick update.
As you know, a new scene gallery has been added to the game. It is probably something I should have had at the start but better late than never. I apologize that you can't see the scenes you already have in your current playthrough, but due to how the game was initially created it would not allow for that.

Next, as for progress, we are now approaching the 350 render mark and still far more to go, looking at upwards of 1000+ depending on how crazy I decide to go on certain scenes. Over 300 of those have been processed and placed into the game. I am trying to get each path done one at a time. This will allow me to write and render each and do whatever changes I feel are necessary instead.

Lastly, our bathing suit for Mi-do was selected by our True detective and up patreons in the latest poll, so expect some nice previews from that scene hopefully later this week. I'll also point out that I will be doing a quite a few more polls around outfits and such in the future, so be on the watch for those.

As always thank you and stay awesome!

Philly

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Depraved Awakening [v0.11.1] [PhillyGames] - Original Size: 1.81GB

Download PC (282MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
As if you didn't have enough awesomeness from Philly today, here's an update, too. Now, be a good doobie and pledge him some dough on Patreon!

Development Update #26
Patrons only
Sep 16 at 9:27pm
Hey guys, this should be a relatively quick update.
As you know, a new scene gallery has been added to the game. It is probably something I should have had at the start but better late than never. I apologize that you can't see the scenes you already have in your current playthrough, but due to how the game was initially created it would not allow for that.

Next, as for progress, we are now approaching the 350 render mark and still far more to go, looking at upwards of 1000+ depending on how crazy I decide to go on certain scenes. Over 300 of those have been processed and placed into the game. I am trying to get each path done one at a time. This will allow me to write and render each and do whatever changes I feel are necessary instead.

Lastly, our bathing suit for Mi-do was selected by our True detective and up patreons in the latest poll, so expect some nice previews from that scene hopefully later this week. I'll also point out that I will be doing a quite a few more polls around outfits and such in the future, so be on the watch for those.

As always thank you and stay awesome!

Philly
Hot deym!!!look at that asian hottie mi-do,everything about her is perfect.

Reactions: Philly_Games

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Release Notes:
  • New Scene Gallery
  • New scenes will only be available after you reach them from this point on. It will not know what scenes you have already done.
Finally!
But
1) Scenes with Mrs.Turner always locked.
2) Mi-do rape scenes are missed.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A scene gallery indeed is a very nice and welcome addition, means now I don't need to fill empty save slots with scenes I may want to check out again from time to time, haha :p

I kind of got spooked at first when I saw this "update", because as much as I love this VN, and I sure as hell do (as this is one of the greatest ever) and I can't get enough of it, the story is getting very close to the end by now, not much to go, and I don't want this to end (though of course it's great that this, unlike so many, will actually get completed) :(

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes