Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
yeah i got it. Huge damn learning curve. Have to rethink lighting again. It almost feels like I am starting from scratch in some ways. I think over time it will be worth it though.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@mraw sadly it will be more than a month. Its a huge update. Basically 3 full paths and those even break out into others. On top of that I am also beginning more prep work for the next game and practicing with the tools I will need for it. Its a tight balancing act to get this game out but to also have enough material for the next and the skill set i need with the new tools I'll be using in order to jump right in again. I'd say i am about 85% on DA then 15% on the next game.

Things like the girls in the next game are taking me quite a long time. The last one i finished is sadly very close to a stock model but still the adjustments i did on her took weeks. I would think I was happy with it then find somethign else i did not like and adjust. Rinse and repeat. So that is my focus right now are the next batch of girls. I want to start them so i have time to refine them over the next few months.
Don`t worry, take your time !!!! Good result is more important, than hurrying up and shity ending !!! Btw, can`t wait for your next game.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
yeah i got it. Huge damn learning curve. Have to rethink lighting again. It almost feels like I am starting from scratch in some ways. I think over time it will be worth it though.
Oh man, the lighting too? I heard about textures working differently and that seemed like a big enough hurdle. I assume the lighting difference is goodbye ghosts, probes and hdri? Yeesh.

You are right about being worth it, though. Can't ague with the results from those that have been using it for a while.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
hdri's still exist, ghosts in an odd sense in taht you can remove the light source from the render but keep the light. You can also do things like have that light not cast reflections. Im doing an image right now where you could see its reflection in a window so just removed it. Kinda cool.

Reactions: xenos87

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
this game has replaced dreams of desire as my number 1 Adult game ever. The story this game delivers together with the very interesting characters who feel and act real blows that of Dreams way. I must admit that Dreams is better if you just want a quick fap. but the overall package depraved awakening delivers is just so much better.
No doubt, DE climbed to no.1 on my list almost as soon as I've discovered it. My only complain is that it made other adult games pale by comparison :)

Aug 15, 2018
My only complain with the game is i would have prefered better animations during sex scenes.like more fluid animations. The characters really look awesome tho. an example of a game that as very good animation is My Sweet Neighbors. i would have loved it if depraved also had those kind of animations.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I have been trying to increase the frame rate of the animations. It really comes down to time honestly. Many of the setups I have require a good deal of rendering time so a super smooth 24fps a second render at about 2 seconds would take a solid 24 to 48 hours of rendering non-stop. Unfortunately that is not time I have.

DominikX1

Jun 6, 2018
Someone will share because they do not have those cg cg on the site ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
NOTE: SPOILER - spoiler tags did not allow below so have to post it here it seems.
What does that mean? Did you get an error, or did
Code:
[SPOILER] ... [/SPOILER]
just not work?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I placed it in the spoiler tags and nothing showed up after i save it. Refresh nothing just gone. Then I tried to edit the page same thing.
So i then did a manual spoiler alert. If you can get it to work by all means please do so.
Thank you

Actually let me try again... I may have done it wrong

EDIT: OK fixed.. i was a noob

What does that mean? Did you get an error, or did
Code:
[SPOILER] ... [/SPOILER]
just not work?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I placed it in the spoiler tags and nothing showed up after i save it. Refresh nothing just gone. Then I tried to edit the page same thing.
So i then did a manual spoiler alert. If you can get it to work by all means please do so.
Thank you

Actually let me try again... I may have done it wrong

EDIT: OK fixed.. i was a noob
Yeah...never done that before! :p

Aug 15, 2018
@Philly_Games I understand the extra time it takes to render full 24 fps animations. and it is just a small issue i have with the game. it would be cool if with your quality of character design we could see fluid animations with them in your future projects.

Keep up the good work!

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes