Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Because Carli has looks PLUS personality. This gall is just a blank sheet.
In all fairness, a face picture of Carlie has as much personality as our latest present from Philly.
Looks wise, either you like how she looks or you don't, that's subjective, but Carlie's a known character we've had from day one, and gotten to know her since then.

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
hey hi phillygames your game is awesome i love it (except the death of stella it should have done something different ) so i have a doubt who is THE DRAGON'S husband ? can you tell this and thx for your game it is a nice sex -crime story and i am so excited waiting for the next update

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
hey hi phillygames your game is awesome i love it (except the death of stella it should have done something different ) so i have a doubt who is THE DRAGON'S husband ? can you tell this and thx for your game it is a nice sex -crime story and i am so excited waiting for the next update
dude, are you really paying attention to the game? lol ::|: Dragon's Husband has already been shown in the game. He was Patrick, the guy we killed with a rock on the head.

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
dude, are you playing the same game as us? ::|: Dragon's Husband has already been shown in the game. He was Patrick the guy we killed with a rock on his head.
oh patrick i see i was confused whether he is that's why i ask thanks for your reply dude

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes