Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
finally got around to playing the last update. It was fantastic, as usual I would say. Looking forward to what you come up with for the next project. I'd buy you a stiff drink for the great work you have done, but I guess coffee will suffice.

Edit: Did buymeacoffee stop having support for paypal? ffs...

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Edit: Nevermind got it.

Best game for me right now by the way, fucking hell it's perfect, just frustrating a bit when things don't go your way...Can't wait for the ending and for future works!

Reactions: Philly_Games

qber

Jul 6, 2017
Edit: Nevermind got it.

Best game for me right now by the way, fucking hell it's perfect, just frustrating a bit when things don't go your way...Can't wait for the ending and for future works!
the option you are looking for appears when evil old man in a suit talks with you while he's in a car
what you can do is load a save before that scene, open cheat console (search this forum for how to enable cheat console in renpy games) and type something like depravity = 9999

regardless, the scene is probably going to disappoint you and give you blue balls

Reactions: Drafox

suiz

May 3, 2018
Amazing story, amazing animations. Just finished up 0.11.. I am kinda in love with the Christina model :D

Jakky

Jan 10, 2018
In episode 11. Checked the walkthrough, but couldn't get to the hospital. Kindly guide me, people.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Well its almost over but glad u guys enjoy it. Next one i really hope to take the story/characters even further. Honestly you could play it entirely without sex and i think it will be a fun little pulp novel.
Ah, but with sex it'll be even better fun little pulp novel! :)

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes