SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Can you save Stella? She might've been super thot but she was innocent.
I wish, but if I had to choose which character would die in the climax of the story, Stella would definitely be it, lol. I'd be devastated if it were any of the others, though I admit that her death scene did hit me in the feels even though I was less attached.

Jun 20, 2018
A genuinely well-crafted game, with characters that seem to have real motivations, and a world that feels believable.

This is really a fantastic production.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Start a new fresh game. Save anytime. Exit game. Add old saves in both - save folder and C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DepravedAwakening. Overwrite if asked so. Start game. Enjoy. Hope it works.
Thanks a lot for your help! Unfortunately there is no "AppData" folder under my name and even in the public user folder in the AppData folder I can only find a microsoft folder --> C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft

I remember having this problem before when I needed to find these kinds of folders...

B

BigWamanHunter

That folder is hidden by default...... Go to folder options and select show hidden folders.

Reactions: Trojaner

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
This game just keeps getting better. The girls just keep getting hotter and the story doesn't disappoint either. Dang Philly!

gigidurul1111

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks a lot for your help! Unfortunately there is no "AppData" folder under my name and even in the public user folder in the AppData folder I can only find a microsoft folder --> C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft

I remember having this problem before when I needed to find these kinds of folders...
I was talking about windows 7. Are your folders hidden? If so go to any folder > Tools >View > Show hidden files....
In Windows 10: 1.Write in the search box the following: “%appdata%” . 2. After the search is finished left click or tap on the folder that the search feature found. 3.If it takes you to the following path: “C:\Users\The user that you are logged in with\AppData\Roaming”. 4.It means that your folders are still there but they are hidden. 5.Click on “View”. 6.Check the box “Hidden items”. It should work.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
please share a save game please
You're going to need to be specific with what choices you want someone to have made if they're going to share one of their saves, and when in the story you want it to start from.

If you don't know what choices you want made, then play the game with the walkthrough.

Reactions: crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
i whant 2 saves it tresome sex and one in patch of Mi-do end of chap 10 please

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Did you look the OP?
yea that seems to only go to .8
I just went with my gut the rest of the way.

Oh seems they are all not the same wt.. ok found one in a simple text doc that continues.. thanks.. maybe replay it then.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes