gigidurul1111

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone help me? I had to format my pc. Now, if I try to copy and paste my old saves into the save folder the game does not show them in the loading section? What am I doing wron?
Start a new fresh game. Save anytime. Exit game. Add old saves in both - save folder and C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DepravedAwakening. Overwrite if asked so. Start game. Enjoy. Hope it works.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
@BigWamanHunter One update left. It will feel short though because it will be basically a bunch of different ends. Still be quite damn large all around but more girth than length. Next game will be a bit more cyberpunk flair to it. Still have that noir look but it will be a bit more action oriented and hopefully the story will be a bit deeper since I will be working with other writers on it and not just doing something completely own my own.
Damn, talking about mixed feelings. On one hand I can't wait to see the ending and hopefully live and fuck happily ever after with Christina, but on other that also means no new crazy scenes and an end to a true masterpiece among adult VNs. :/ Well, each good thing has to come to an end sooner or later.

As for your next project, I was never a fan of steampunk and I generally avoid such games but in your case I'll make an exception, since you have an extraordinary talent for storytelling and designing beautiful and interesting women. :)

Edit: Oh, I forgot to ask,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Leokilaa

Aug 16, 2018
I already have downloaded the 0.10 to 0.11 file and now how do I keep playing the game without repeating all again??

qber

Jul 6, 2017
I already have downloaded the 0.10 to 0.11 file and now how do I keep playing the game without repeating all again??
just start the 0.11, ren'py manages saved games in a way that lets different versions of the same game share them

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
As for your next project, I was never a fan of steampunk and I generally avoid such games but in your case I'll make an exception, since you have an extraordinary talent for storytelling and designing beautiful and interesting women. :)
Philly said "cyberpunk" although I would'n mind steampunk game one little bit!

Reactions: Dreadder

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Well @Philly_Games , you just won me over as a patron starting next month. This is among the best adult games around and probably the best adult game period that does not involve fucking close relatives. Good story, great characters, great sex. Hat's off to you.
On a side note, I had to tinker with the scripts a bit since some of the images do not show up in the game when they should. Specifically Judy cunnilingus close-up, anal gape and the cum-swap with Christina. I think pause(0.5) is not working - I just put pause 2 or a dialog line instead

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Philly said "cyberpunk" although I would'n mind steampunk game one little bit!
Oh yeah, thanks, I guess I didn't pay enough attention but unfortunately my statement still stands, since my opinion of cyberpunk is only slightly better than that of steampunk. :D To each their own though, that's what makes us human after all. Well, that and obsession with sex and desire to fuck anything that moves (and some things that don't) all year around. :D

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Guys, can somebody tell me, what are the "Max" points at this point ? And witch points are more important, Score or Lust ??

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
How take this pics with Mi-do in Motel?
ch7motelnight37.jpg
which one of this?
* Main scene will only happen if you rescued mido in 0.6 and have a score of 3 or higher.

* note if you have a high depravatiy 5 or higher and do not have a score of 4 or higher this scene
can end badly. Make sure you have a score of at least 4. Having a 2 in lust helps as well.

* also there are 2 scenes here for 4 or lower dep and 2 scenes for 5 or higher dep. If you get
"Get on the floor" you have a high dep. This will appear after you have chosen in the menu below.

* She can call you whatever you like.

* Make her yours (+1 Lust)
* Comfort her (+1 Score can still let scene happen)

* telling her to submit If your score and lust are not 4 and 2 being a bit rough will end
the scene badly. Choose blowjob instead to avoid.

* depending on your depravity to end this scene you need to get a blowjob for high dep or
a footjob for low dep.

Reactions: jackolante

Jonnyboi6

Jul 10, 2018
Best game I have played from this site. Amazing story with great outcomes!! I don't comment, ever, but wanted to tell you you are doing a great job.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
i am placeing the save file for dragon lady in the save file folder but nothing happens. Could someone please tell me what i am doing wrong

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes