Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Do remember Christina was originally a bad guy when i first started it. It was probably the biggest alteration I did to my outline of the game. I am really glad i made that choice.
Aww cmon poor Christina needs a daddy gimme the option to settle down with her...
I want a redhead as my love interest and tbh you outdid yourself with them ,Stella,Christina,the Dragon all of them had/have great models and personalities.I can see myself wondering alone in the free city IF i manage to survive given the noir plot of the game...

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
does any one know what is the diferent about "download pc" and download pc from V10 to V 11 PATCH .... is it the "dowload PC" only have V1 - V10

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
21 distinct scenes with 950 renders in this update, are you playing the same game as the rest of us? You're accusing one of the hardest working devs on this forum of milking, SMH.

I mean, I was pretty specific with my wording because I didn't want their to be a misconception like this one. As I stated, I don't really know the circumstances of the developers (hence not knowing that they're "the hardest working" because I'm unfamiliar with specific circumstances). I also specifically stated that my observation may be unjustified, i.e., that I may be wrong or off. It just seemed short- and that's without skipping through dialogue. It took me roughly 13 minutes to complete. Plus... wasn't the last update over 3 months ago?

Anyway it was still a great update. I'm not complaining- just giving an honest review. Sometimes your personal perspective can be off-base, so thanks for pointing that out. This is one of my favorite games in the entire genre. I especially liked the scene with Carli. That shit was hot.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I mean, I was pretty specific with my wording because I didn't want their to be a misconception like this one. As I stated, I don't really know the circumstances of the developers (hence not knowing that they're "the hardest working" because I'm unfamiliar with specific circumstances). I also specifically stated that my observation may be unjustified, i.e., that I may be wrong or off. It just seemed short- and that's without skipping through dialogue. It took me roughly 13 minutes to complete. Plus... wasn't the last update over 3 months ago?

Anyway it was still a great update. I'm not complaining- just giving an honest review. Sometimes your personal perspective can be off-base, so thanks for pointing that out. This is one of my favorite games in the entire genre. I especially liked the scene with Carli. That shit was hot.
2 months ago.....and what part of 950 renders do you not understand? 13 minutes to complete has to be bullshit as well. I'm also not sure how you are supposed to read your previous review any differently. You think V11 was to milk a story that is ending in V12...I think it is set up nicely personally....

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
"Maybe I'm a special case, but I think I'd have way too much pride and love for my story/product to do something like that- each release should be meaningful and impact players- 13 minutes of gameplay doesn't quite accomplish that."

That, to me, reads as..."I'm special...and what this dev did is meaningless and is just trying to milk the story for all its worth....money money money".

If you even SLIGHTLY pay attention to story...and by judging your 13 mins of gameplay you don't, you would have noticed alot of character change in v11....and a pile of branches are going to be available as ends in v12. You've missed a lot.
So far, everyone in my current story path is alive with the exception of Stella. I played through the restaurant scene, the sex scenes with both Carli and Judy, and then the action scene which concluded the update. I didn't see Mi-Do in this playthrough, but I believe that's because I pursued Carli instead. I generally wait until I've finished one playthrough to go back and play a second and third time, so there are definitely paths left unexplored.

This took me about 13 minutes (give or take 2-3 minutes). If that seems quick to you, maybe I'm just a fast reader. I even took my time with the sex scenes. You're implying that I didn't pay attention, but I did, so let me know if I missed something. I'm genuinely interested if I did.

Aww cmon poor Christina needs a daddy gimme the option to settle down with her...
I want a redhead as my love interest and tbh you outdid yourself with them ,Stella,Christina,the Dragon all of them had/have great models and personalities.I can see myself wondering alone in the free city IF i manage to survive given the noir plot of the game...
Christina is definitely one of my favorites. She reminds me of a true city girl... I grew up in NYC and I always imagine Christina having a Bronx accent. There are so many attractive and likable girls in this game that it's hard to decide which one is the best- and it will be great if we get the option to settle down with them all, lol.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
You know that Ren'Py allows a lot of saves and you easily can do it before any sex scene, don't you?
This and similar games give random results. I spent a lot of time, but I did not open some scenes. Perhaps, for native english speakers to re-read full game 100 times this is ok. For me not. I just want to "scene replay" in menu, for missing scenes, how in DoD.

Feros25

Jan 22, 2018
So far, everyone in my current story path is alive with the exception of Stella. I played through the restaurant scene, the sex scenes with both Carli and Judy, and then the action scene which concluded the update. I didn't see Mi-Do in this playthrough, but I believe that's because I pursued Carli instead. I generally wait until I've finished one playthrough to go back and play a second and third time, so there are definitely paths left unexplored.

This took me about 13 minutes (give or take 2-3 minutes). If that seems quick to you, maybe I'm just a fast reader. I even took my time with the sex scenes. You're implying that I didn't pay attention, but I did, so let me know if I missed something. I'm genuinely interested if I did.
So you acknowledge that you only completed one branch of the story but base your whole opinion of the update on that one path.

In your one playthrough, you missed the Mi-Do scenes, the Christina scenes, and even Carli has two scenes that play out completely different based on your score with her. Each of those branches are just as big as the one path you experienced.

This game is one of the few games on this site that actually makes dialogue choices have actual impact on what you will see in one playthrough and does it well.

Reactions: zahratustra

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Christina is definitely one of my favorites. She reminds me of a true city girl... I grew up in NYC and I always imagine Christina having a Bronx accent. There are so many attractive and likable girls in this game that it's hard to decide which one is the best- and it will be great if we get the option to settle down with them all, lol.
Yeap Christina is great,i kinda get the same vibe as you about her being a city girl and as much as i like Carlie i would really appreciate more choices on my main love interest namely*cough*Christina.As for the small harem it would be nice but the game has a serious approach so i doubt its gonna happen but hey what happens in free city stays in free city right? :rolleyes:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Any more of this petty fighting and I will lock this thread to go on a cleaning spree. Keep it civil. All F95 positions (uploaders, mods, etc) are held to a higher standard.

Reactions: jackolante

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I just completed chapter 9....I have some questions....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dunno about the lesbian scene but the Dragon scene is tied to the bad ending,you need to have a high depravity just start a new game and be a complete douchebag/pervert and when you meet Mattlock? you will have a choice enjoy for a while and then be disappointed.....

B

BigWamanHunter

Dunno about the lesbian scene but the Dragon scene is tied to the bad ending,you need to have a high depravity just start a new game and be a complete douchebag/pervert and when you meet Mattlock? you will have a choice enjoy for a while and then be disappointed.....
I know i just played the scenes after saying yes to matlock.... Did some thread searching and found a save at page 129......pretty grim but the Dragon was worth it.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes