ozner

Apr 28, 2017
was there a sex scene with mi-do in this update because i couldnt find it and im a cheater i use the walkthrough :p
...after you save mido in the forest at the motel before carli and stella pick her up there is little conversation choose all in favor to mido you' ll have 3 girl to choose now judy, carli and mido but you will not get the 3some with stella and cardi later in the game ..but mido story will continue you can interact with her

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

tj3n123

Feb 24, 2018
Amazing game, the story and progress is really good, I just wish it have animated scene instead of images :p

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Patrick was the Dragon husband that explain why she want to kill us so badly, but she know that he is a piece of shit womanizer,blackmailer,raper,etc or she don't give a shit about it?

qber

Jul 6, 2017
Great I'll check it out then.. Just some the 0.11 was making me hesitant.. many games at this stage has no content
this dev is using the version number to track updates, the game isn't 11%done, it's more like 90% done

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The aggregator I keep using to keep track of new and updated games pegs this with father/daughter incest, has that been shot thanks to peontron?

suiz

May 3, 2018
Sorry if anyone read my post, my info was wrong :D I got confused, I'm in too many threads.. I haven't even played this game yet, so can't comment on it :D

EDIT but now I'm curious.. Was there incest? Is there a patch?

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Sorry if anyone read my post, my info was wrong :D I got confused, I'm in too many threads.. I haven't even played this game yet, so can't comment on it :D

EDIT but now I'm curious.. Was there incest? Is there a patch?
You know what? Some things just piss me off. And one of those things is that, without having a clue about just how great and complex this game is, all you ask about is the incest and the incest patch. I don't really think that it's a game for you...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hah. I can guess "the wife's daughter" was the player character's daughter, too before the change.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Hah. I can guess "the wife's daughter" was the player character's daughter, too before the change.
I'll have to ask Philly why he decided to give Judy family connections to MC at all. Game is so good that there was absolutely no need for that!

suiz

May 3, 2018
You know what? Some things just piss me off. And one of those things is that, without having a clue about just how great and complex this game is, all you ask about is the incest and the incest patch. I don't really think that it's a game for you...
I don't really care I was just curious since the guy above me asked, and it didn't seem like an incest game, so was just making sure, no need to go get all offensive :D I'm psyched about playing the game, it does seem like a good story, and I've only heard good things... Sorry if I pushed you buttons in some way :S

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
I don't really care I was just curious since the guy above me asked, and it didn't seem like an incest game, so was just making sure, no need to go get all offensive :D I'm psyched about playing the game, it does seem like a good story, and I've only heard good things... Sorry if I pushed you buttons in some way :S
OK, I'm sorry suiz. I just had a looong day and my buttons were pretty sensitive. Let's call it a misunderstanding?

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
ok awesome story .. kept me on my toes.. great little twists and loved the humour too .. max getting splatted cracked me up... keep up the great work.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
OH MY GOD YESSSSS. I have legitimately been looking forward to this release probably more than any other. Keep up the good work, devs. I'll update this when I've played through it with a short review.

Alright, so as promised, a short review.

As always, it's well written and exciting, fun, and the girls are fucking hot! One of my favorite 3DVN games.

I do have a problem, however, and I might be unjustified in what I'm about to say because I don't know the complete circumstances of the developers- but it would've been far better if they concluded the game with this release rather than dragging it out.

For me, it was really really short and on my current path only took me about 13 minutes to complete.

I initially got the impression that the game MIGHT BE getting intentionally dragged out because it felt short, but that was a nearsighted opinion to hold and I agree with others that it was a legitimate update (hence the edit).

One thing I really appreciate about games in this genre is when each release is meaningful and impacts players- 13 minutes of gameplay doesn't quite accomplish that for me anyway, but I wanted to edit this and point out that Depraved Awakening is absolutely one of my favorite games on this site. It's been a huge inspiration for me to perhaps get into game development myself.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
You guys spare Dragon's life or end it?
I killed her, though not so much out of revenge for all that she had done to Stella and Judy, but simply because I found her to be broken beyond recovery. Her story was truly sad indeed and if it wasn't for her past, I'd love to slowly choke the life out of her - knowing what happened to her though, made me kill her more out of pity than anything else, similar as putting down a truly rabid animal. Letting it/her live would be a crime, since it/she would only hurt others again and again, and yet you feel sorry for it/her and hate the fate that led it/her to its state. I believe in second chances in general but in her case I think she was beyond any possibility of recovery or redemption.

Halliday in my playthrough also spared Christina, which surprised me if I'm going to be honest.
I must say that his decision didn't really surprise me that much. I always saw him as a bit of a dick and not particularly pleasant fellow but not really evil/corrupted. If you recall, the main reason he's part of this mess is because they threatened to kill his sister, not because of greed like the rest of them.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes