CheekyChuck

Apr 28, 2017
Another excellent update! I have multiple saves of different paths and I've got great scenes with each of them. Especially the one with Christina was incredibly hot!

Btw, I have a hunch about the girls that we see as "extra" characters, like the girl who was getting fucked in the room of Mi-Do's husband, the nurse in the hospital, the waitress of the cafe, or the prostitute in the elavator will be the new models of @Philly_Games in his new games. And I must say, all of them are really beautiful.

It's upsetting to know that the game is about to end, but I think having a resolution for a game as good as this would satisfy all of us. I'm already hyped about a new game!

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
These are mainly just for the names, characters were not based on them.

Stella - Street Car Named Desire
Christina - Kiss me Deadly
Hollis Marlowe - The Big Sleep
Eddie Halliday - The Big Steal
MC Default name - Maltese Falcon
Mi-do - Old boy
Sun-woo - Bittersweet Life
Matlock - Matlock lol
Judy and Kira I cant recall anymore I'm sorry.
That's awesome you're into Film-Noir

this is probably my favorite game on this site

will your next game have Noir elements as well? or is it a one and done type of thing only for this game?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i do not use the walkthrough...i have tried my best to do a pure Carli go through but somehow blondy keeps giving me a blowjob....where did i go wrong?..lol

Reactions: Moria

Seguidilla

Feb 8, 2018

These are mainly just for the names, characters were not based on them.

Stella - Street Car Named Desire
Christina - Kiss me Deadly
Hollis Marlowe - The Big Sleep
Eddie Halliday - The Big Steal
MC Default name - Maltese Falcon
Mi-do - Old boy
Sun-woo - Bittersweet Life
Matlock - Matlock lol
Judy and Kira I cant recall anymore I'm sorry.
That's awesome you're into Film-Noir

this is probably my favorite game on this site

will your next game have Noir elements as well? or is it a one and done type of thing only for this game?
Judy - A Star Is Born
Kira - Death Note

maybe?

Nice update, I love Cristina.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Magnificent update! :extremelyhappy:

Of all the vn´s so far, this one has the best story. I shit you not!
I really hope we get to see more from this Dev once DA is finished. :)

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Dev, I can't forgive and I now officially hate you! However, many thanks for such a meaty update and I have to admit that this is probably the best adult VN I've ever experienced. It's probably fair to say that on the day your shade meets up with those of Chandler and Hammett they will not be ashamed to give you a warm welcome. Long may you feel able to continue to enthral (and appal) us!

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Damn, it seems to be getting closer and closer to making you choose which girl to be with, with each new update reiterating on you choosing one or the other. Can't I just have them all? I don't want to choose.

Reactions: nekdo

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah there is the appdata location for files, but as far as I've seen and in my experience, Ren'Py seems to check the game\saves and uses any files there first. But I suppose something could be going on, perhaps if you're putting Depraved Awakening in somewhere like Program Files or documents that often have permissions set differently, it may have access to the game\saves folder.
For curiosity I downloaded ... Due process ... (renpy game) and executed in the downloads folder ..
And ... backup renpy again .. (I think it's by default)
I agree that the save of game folder has priority, as I wrote the error with dual save occurred in few games like FILF .. I use the site save editor when it is necessary some cheat, usually money up (Maybe it makes some difference and save error too ..)
Windows permissions ... this is an old headache ..

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Can someone help me? I had to format my pc. Now, if I try to copy and paste my old saves into the save folder the game does not show them in the loading section? What am I doing wron?

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes