Jun 4, 2017
Hah. I can guess "the wife's daughter" was the player character's daughter, too before the change.
No, the game has always been exactly as it is, which long predates Patreon's crackdown.

Halliday in my playthrough also spared Christina, which surprised me if I'm going to be honest. Thinking back, sparing Dragon might be handy in the future, but I don't like the idea of letting her live to potentially kill more of the characters I love, especially Carli. Gotta say though, I have been a fan of seeing people get life sentences so that they can rot away in a jail cell, but killing Dragon was far more tempting to me for some reason.
Hollis, not Halliday. Halliday is Eddie, and he wouldn't have spared anybody--except Carli, because he wants her as his sex slave.

Reactions: UncleVT

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Got damn Mrs Turner legit had me questioning my sexuality. I didn't think it was possible to make the mother from Dreams of Desire even sexier but somehow he did. I take back all the rude comments I made about this game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You made rude comments about the game :(
Just a snarky innocent comment about not being able to avoid fucking super thot at the beginning and various lack of choices that after actually playing I now realize the point of that and everything made sense. lol

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
silly question but it may decide whether i play or not. Will Judy end up a victim of the bad guys in this game? I mean in a NTR or Rape situation. I love detective and noir games but this element i worry about

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
silly question but it may decide whether i play or not. Will Judy end up a victim of the bad guys in this game? I mean in a NTR or Rape situation. I love detective and noir games but this element i worry about
I think you must wait the next releases to know.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
OH MY GOD YESSSSS. I have legitimately been looking forward to this release probably more than any other. Keep up the good work, devs. I'll update this when I've played through it with a short review.

Alright, so as promised, a short review.

As always, it's well written and exciting, fun, and the girls are fucking hot! One of my favorite 3DVN games.

I do have a problem, however, and I might be unjustified in what I'm about to say because I don't know the complete circumstances of the developers- but it would've been far better if they concluded the game with this release rather than dragging it out. It was really, really short (about 13 minutes of gameplay) and REEKS of "Hey, here's some slight story progression and a few renders/sex animations to appease people so we can stretch this out some more."

What I'm saying is... it feels like the series is being milked for all it's worth.

Maybe I'm a special case, but I think I'd have way too much pride and love for my story/product to do something like that- each release should be meaningful and impact players- 13 minutes of gameplay doesn't quite accomplish that.
You are completely unjustified.

I'll give you some perspective from my side of things. First 13 minutes, that can't be true, most people say it was around 40 minutes to an hour. There are 950 renders in this one, even not seeing everything say 600 renders that would be just over 1 second per shot.

Second I have a full time job so I cant devout all my time to it. But when i get home from work first thing i do is start working on it till I go to bed. Same deal with weekends. I wake up and start working. When i'm sleeping and at work my pc is rendering non-stop. I often make jokes that I haven't played a PC game in over a year. That actually is not a joke. I can't because my system is just rendering none top almost 24 hours a day. If it stops rendering for an hour I actually feel guilty. The fact you think I am milking this is disheartening since that's the very last thing i want to do, I have no clue where you got that idea from. Is it because it took me 2 months to put the game out? That I actually took a few days off to spend time with family and friends? I'm sorry but one person can only do so much.

U

User_215882

OH MY GOD YESSSSS. I have legitimately been looking forward to this release probably more than any other. Keep up the good work, devs. I'll update this when I've played through it with a short review.

As always, it's well written and exciting, fun, and the girls are fucking hot! One of my favorite 3DVN games.

I do have a problem, however, and I might be unjustified in what I'm about to say because I don't know the complete circumstances of the developers- but it would've been far better if they concluded the game with this release rather than dragging it out. It was really, really short (about 13 minutes of gameplay) and REEKS of "Hey, here's some slight story progression and a few renders/sex animations to appease people so we can stretch this out some more."

What I'm saying is... it feels like the series is being milked for all it's worth.

Maybe I'm a special case, but I think I'd have way too much pride and love for my story/product to do something like that- each release should be meaningful and impact players- 13 minutes of gameplay doesn't quite accomplish that.
Last I checked Philly doesnt know anything about milking cows. I mean he knows as much about milking patrons as you do about making a story.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You are completely unjustified.

I'll give you some perspective from my side of things. First 13 minutes, that can't be true, most people say it was around 40 minutes to an hour. There are 950 renders in this one, even not seeing everything say 600 renders that would be just over 1 second per shot.

Second I have a full time job so I cant devout all my time to it. But when i get home from work first thing i do is start working on it till I go to bed. Same deal with weekends. I wake up and start working. When i'm sleeping and at work my pc is rendering non-stop. I often make jokes that I haven't played a PC game in over a year. That actually is not a joke. I can't because my system is just rendering none top almost 24 hours a day. If it stops rendering for an hour I actually feel guilty. The fact you think I am milking this is disheartening since that's the very last thing i want to do, I have no clue where you got that idea from. Is it because it took me 2 months to put the game out? That I actually took a few days off to spend time with family and friends? I'm sorry but one person can only do so much.
Don't listen to people who have no idea how to make anything. You know what they say...haters gonna hate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@sanmal something i wanted to do but since the scenes take lots of other variables from other parts of the game it was going to be really tough to shoehorn in. It is planned for my next game.

Reactions: sanmal
U

User_215882

I got some beef for you Philly. Korean beef to be exact. Why you got to kill everyone but Mido? Hmmmm?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016

21 distinct scenes with 950 renders in this update, are you playing the same game as the rest of us? You're accusing one of the hardest working devs on this forum of milking, SMH.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes